Bixlow in a bikini?

So I'm just going to take a leap of faith here forgive me for what you are about to read lol :3

This chapter is for @FluffyPuff-Aoblue so check her out
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lucys POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Freed was pretty funny." I said to Evergreen while she laughed. "I thought I told you not to tell people what happened at the cafe ' with weirdo the waiter." freed moaned. "Oh relax freed." Bixlow said laughing. "Just cut you hair and no one will think your a girl." He continues. "Cutting my hair would be cruelty." Freed said putting one hand on his forehead and one on his chest. "Freed you really are a werdio." Laxus mumbled. "Laxus!" Freed said jumping up from his seat. "Relax man." Laxus laughed. "Oh lucy I guess you had a fun time with mean and green then." Laxus asked while freed just stared and everyone tried to siffle their laughs. "Yeah." I manged. "Today you and Bixlow can do something together then." Laxus said smirking. "What?!" we both yelped. "Why not" Laxus said "He-tried-to-kill-me." I mused. "We all did why just blame me?" Bixlow asked me. "Because it's easier to." I said proudly. "Oh no you didn't." Evergreen said laughing and highfived me. "Wow Bixlow this might be interesting." Laxus laughed. "Come on lucy." Bixlow said grabbing the colar of my shirt and lifting me up. "Hey put me down you jerk." I said kicking the air. "Not until we are away from this place far enough so that I can trust you to walk." He replied starting to walk away from the table still not letting me go. Mira just stared at us like the rest of the guild the only reason I cared so much that Mira did was because she had this gleam in her eyes and started scribbling something down on a piece of paper. I'm pretty sure we just became a couple on mira's list of ships. So he walked out of the guild and walked down the street. We got a lot of stares and a police man and robber just stopped mid chase to watch us it was really weird.  When we finally got on to the train he put me down. "Bixlow I would be suprised if we didn't make the news." I growled at him. "It would be pretty funny you have to admit." He replied thoughtfully when the train stopped he lead me to the store and bought me a bikini and him some swimtrunks. I felt really akward but went with it. He then lead me to the beach and we went inside a hotel and borrowed there bathroom to change. The bikini he bought for me to wear was surprisingly the right size. It was a white two piece with red frills on the top and bottom. This is actually really pretty. I thought when I can out of the bathroom what I saw made me want to sanitize my eyes. Instead of the swimtrunks he was supposed to wear he was wearing a girls green two piece bikini with purple frills. Bixlow was terrifying he looked like a monster. I just stared at his grinning face while someone on my right took a photo and a baby and it parents were on my left. The baby was crying and the dad was trying to cover his wife and their baby's eyes after a few minutes the hotel manager kicked us out and I could understand why. But Bixlow being the werdio he is walked down to the beach, full of people might I add, and I had no choice but to follow him, but I kept my distance and pretended I didn't know the man while the beach people screamed and I'm pretty sure this one little kid was calling Bixlow a sea monster. I felt bad for the little kid though having to see something like that could make anyone cry. About hafe an hour later though the cost guard kicked us off the beach and we got dressed back in our regular clothes. After that we rode home from the train in silence and I walked home by myself because I made him go home and that night I honestly had nightmares.