Laxus?

"Hey lucy." Evergreen said waving the girl down with a newspaper in her hand."Hey Ever." lucy smiled. "Lucy do you know about this?" Evergreen asked pointing to a column when lucy looked closer at it she staggered a bit then stood up straight. It was a column on the bikini incedent. "Bixlow." lucy said. "You poor girl I'm so sorry you had to be the one to see that." Evergreen said comfortingly putting her hand on the blonde girls shoulder. "You shouldn't worry about bikini crossdressers for now." She continues. "Huh what are you talking about?" lucy asked her friend. "Your going with LAXUS!" Evergreen shouted the last word gaining a fews attention. "Evergreen don't do that." lucy said quickly putting her hand on the girls hand as she noticed Mira looking at her with a creepy happy look and scribbling things down then walking backward to grab a glass of a shelf still watching lucy all the time. "Oh dear." Evergreen said moving lucys hand. "Is she shipping you with laxus?" Evergreen asked with a sly smile. "She's a demonmatchmaker. I don't want to know who she ships." lucy said and both girls shivered. "Where's laxus?" lucy asked

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Laxus's POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Where's laxus?" I heard blondie ask when I entered the guild I looked around for blondie but.."Hey what are you freaks doing to my luce." Natsu growled. "Your luce? You kicked her off your team and you call her your luce you idiot." I growled but then felt a tug on my arm I looked over to see blondie. "Come on laxus." She whispered. "lucy." Natsu said pledgingly staring at the mage. "Natsu just leave me alone come on laxus I don't want to cause a problem." She continues whispering while staring at the ground. "He's the problem luce come on." Natsu said harshly causing the girls hand to shake on my arm when I looked over at her her whole body shoke. "Alright let's go." I said gently. "luce how could you?" Natsu said angrily the girl took her hands off my arm I could still she her shake "I....cant do it." she whispered where only I could hear. It made me angry that flame brain could do things like this to her he needed to learn his lesson. I took lucy by the hand and lead her away from Natsu and out of the guild. "Where are we going laxus?" lucy asked me quietly. "It's my turn to do something with you today." I said back, still pulling her down the street. "Why did you want me in your group?" she asked me meekly. "We needed someone like you, someone who did what was right, and could help us relize and change our ways but....we never found anyone like that and when you were put off that idiots team I thought I could ask you because I completely understand how it feels. I just hope I made the right choice." I said Finally stopping at the park then walking to the big tree that was their sat down bringing the blonde being pulled down to sit beside me. "Thanks for the thought laxus." She said staring up at the clouds. "Hey that one looks like an elephant." I said pointing to a bumpy cloud. We stayed their for awhile pointing out clouds until it got to dark to see them. "I'll walk you home." I said finally. "Alright she stood up staggering a bit and almost fell but I caught her and pulled her up. "T-thanks laxus." She muttered blushing. I'll be honest I probably was blushing as well. After that I walked her home. "Laxus I can't thank you enough." she whispered. "You shouldn't thank me." I said smiling. "But I want to." She said slowly. "What are you talking about?" I replie then froze when I felt lucys soft lips touch my cheek I could feel the blood rush to my face when she stopped. "l-lucy." I stammered seeing she was blushing to. "I'm sorry." She said looking at her shoes. "It's fine" I manged "Thank you laxus for everything." Was the last words I heard her say before she closed her door. So here I am now laying on my bed tossing and turning. What should I do my heart races every time I remeber she kissed my cheek. What is this feeling is it...love? But why would she love me she could love anyone I the world I'm probably not even her last choice. Sadly I don't know how to block out my feelings toward her. I already have enough walls built up inside me and I don't want to build one towards her. so what should I do?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lucys POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You idiot lucy. He probably hates you now. I thought as I turned on the shower stripping down to bare skin. I wonder what laxus thinks right now. I'm probably his last choice of  a girl maybe even below that. I stepped into the shower feeling the warm water run down my soft paper like body melting me. I washed my hair and scrubbed my body with soap after a while i stepped out of the shower turning it off watching the left over water flow down the drain taking my troubles down with it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Laxus and lucys POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I hope things won't be akward. I guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow to find out what will happen. That is if I can survive tonight without knowing." They thought tossing and turning.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nya~more updates coming soon lol sorry this chapter wasn't as funny as the last one but umm during the last one I wrote it at like 9:00 and was pretty tired so yeah I'm sorry for the umm death to your brains during that chapter I reread it today a...

Nya~more updates coming soon lol sorry this chapter wasn't as funny as the last one but umm during the last one I wrote it at like 9:00 and was pretty tired so yeah I'm sorry for the umm death to your brains during that chapter I reread it today and I'm pretty sure I lost a few brain cells I'm afraid if my teacher pop a test I might fail so I just looked at this random picture and am like yeah I'm so putting it here so yeah I'm off topic hope you enjoyed this chapter give me some ideas in the comments and tell me what you think :3