2- Fem!Germany x Reader

((A/N: Sorry if Germany is OOC, I haven't ever written a Germany x Reader one before. Also, this is gonna be v v fluffy, because that's what I feel like writing right now. This one is gonna be pretty long, so yeaaah

EDIT: I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS MAY A LITTLE INAPPROPRIATE, SO BE WARNED. IT IS not A LEMON THOUGH.))

You lay in bed, sound asleep. Sunlight streamed through the window, yet you ignored it. You usually slept in, which lead to Germany dragging you out of bed for training. To be honest, you really hated training, and you didn't really know why you did it in the first place. Other than the fact that Germany made you, that is. Japan didn't seem to care, but Italy was just like you. You rolled over, trying to ignore the cramps in your abdomen. Suddenly the door burst open, and Germany stomped in.

"Time to vake up!" She yelled, ripping the blankets off of you. You glanced up, and saw that she was in her normal training attire. Black sports bra, brown cargo shorts, and black gloves. "Get up." She snapped, placing her hands on her hips. She stared at you, her icy blue eyes boring into yours. She seemed more strict today than she usually did.

"What time is it?" You asked, squinting your eyes in the bright sunlight.

"Time for jou to get up," she replied sarcastically.

You groaned, and then slid out of bed. There was a stabbing pain in your lower abdomen, and your hands fluttered to your side as you stumbled.

"Are jou alright?" She asked, the strictness leaving her voice for a few seconds.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," you snapped. She narrowed her eyes at this. Without saying anything else, you stomped past her to the bathroom. You sat on the toilet for a while, just trying to get the pain in your side to dull down, even if it meant only a little. There was eventually a knock on the door.

"Ve~ (Y/N). You've been in there for almost an hour. Are you alright?" It was Italy.

"My side hurts," you whined, curling up on the cold bathroom tile.

"Can I come in, belle?" She asked, her hand hovering next to the doorknob.

"I guess," you sighed, holding your abdomen. The door swung open, and Italy glanced in. Her face was contorted with worry. She was much more serious that usual, too.

"Ragazza, why are you on the floor?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

"It hurtssssss," you whined once more, scrunching your face up in pain.

"Italy, have jou se--" Germany stopped, glancing down at you on the bathroom floor. "(Y/N), vhy are jou laying on the floor?" she demanded, placing her hands on her hips; her signature move. You rolled over onto your back, spreading your arms out.

"Because I'm in pain," you replied, annoyed. Italy let out a small yelp.

"Belle, you're bleeding!"

"I-- What?!" You replied, glancing down. Sure enough, you had bled through your shorts. "Shit."

"(Y/N), vould jou happen to be on jour pe--" you cut Germany off before she could finish.

"Get out get out geT OUT!" you yelled, trying to cover up the obvious blood stain. "Leave me aloneeee!" Germany held up her hands defensively, and then followed Italy out, closing the door as she went. You moaned in pain, and took off your shorts and underwear, leaving your bottom half bare. You hadn't brought any extra clothes in with you, so you just sat on a towel, half naked, letting the blood drip out. Every so often, you would moan in pain.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"What?!" You snapped, gritting your teeth.

"Oh... I'm sorry, (Y/N)-san. I just brought you some extra crothes. I'll just reave them here for you..." It was Japan. You opened the door a crack, and grabbed the clothes. There was a pair of what looked like Germany's underwear, along with a pair of her running shorts. There was also a black tank-top, which you assumed was Germany's too. You undressed, and hopped in the shower.