Luke decided to call Michael now instead since its been almost a week since I messaged him- well Calum.I got my phone from my nightstand dialling his number waiting as it rung.

"Hello" I heard a raspy voice on the other end "Hello,this is Luke" Luke said into his phone "Hey Luke it's Michael" Michael said in a less feminine voice taking on a more masculine one. "Your voice is more masculine today". "I'm genderfluid,my gender varies overtime so sometimes I try to act more feminine which is how I was when I met you" He explained and Luke nodded even though Michael couldn't see him "So what's up" He asked. "Nothing much do you want to meet up later at the park or something" Luke asked and he knew Michael was grinning on the other end "Sure can Cal come,I heard that you met him and well...he's lonely there really isn't any other way to put it" He says and I heard another male shouting in the distance on the other line which I'm assuming is Calum yelling at Michael. "Yeah sure I don't mind him coming along". "Okay,meet you in fifteen?" He asked and I responded with a simple yes.

I got to the park first and I sat on the swings and I pulled out my phone and posted on my conversation board saying how I met Ariana and got her phone number (not leaking it of course),my followers seemed to love it and tons of replies loaded in which made me smile. "Hey Mr.Smiles" I heard Michael's voice from behind me,I turned around turning off my phone so I was facing  the two."Did you follow me on wattpad" Calum asked cheerfully which made Michael roll his eyes "Just because you're popular on wattp- I uh mean how about we go sit under one of the trees" Calum said which made suspicion rise for me but I ignored it.

While sitting under the trees,Calum and I started talking about wattpad while Michael sat awkwardly beside Calum. "My favourite writer is redhairedidiot. They write fucking awesome stories and my feels are just ugh you get me?" I said and Calum fake gasped and I missed the fact Michael looked up surprised "I'm not your favourite writer I'm so offended" He faked being hurt,a hand on his chest to really sell it. "No,no I love your writing too" I hugged him in a fit of giggles as was he. "Yeah but I get you they're fucking awesome" Calum said more nonchalantly than the last time. "I forgot to ask how old are you actually" We both asked at the same time and we giggled when we both yelled jinx at the same time and the laughter grew. "I'm 16,my birthdays in January and I'm in the same grade as Michael because I got to skip a grade" He said proudly,I gave a clap at the end of his sentence and he bowed while cross-legged. "Well I'm 14 turning 15,my Birthday is on July 16 which is coming up soon". "Well I'm glad I met you before that happened because I get to dedicate a chapter to you in one of my fanfics" Calum said and I squealed in excitement. "Mikey don't make me kiss you talk about something" Calum threatened,puckering his lips and Michael did a swatting movement with his hands which made me giggle. "MALUM,MALUM,MALUM" I started chanting ignoring the stares parents were giving but some children cheered with me which was adorable. "Malum?" they questioned "Your ship name duh" they just laughed in response,not before Calum kissed Michael's forehead which he wiped away tackling the boy. "Were at a park wait till you get home then Malum can have cheeky bum secks" I joked and they just laughed with me.

Later on we had to leave which sucked but we promised to meet up tomorrow. I got Calum's phone number so we could create a collab account along with Michael which was going to be fun. I might have just made some of the best friends you could ever find even if Michael didn't talk that much