group chat with
mikey👑💋, c-dizzle🔥👅 and luciferhemmo😈😈

c-dizzle🔥👅 : thE ACCOUNT IS UP AND RUNNING IM HYPE

lukehemmo😈😈 : WOOOO

mikey👑💋 : YEAH

c-dizzle🔥👅 : Michael make a new book you're a good writer

mikey👑💋 : no i suck at writing man

c-dizzle🔥👅 : if you suck at writing, I hate dick

mikey👑💋 : fuck you

c-dizzle🔥👅 : at least take me to dinner first

lukehemmo😈😈 : I FEEL LIKE IM THIRD WHEELING HARDCORE HERE HALP

mikey👑💋 : CALUM

c-dizzle🔥👅 : WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MAN

mikey👑💋 : get me food

c-dizzle🔥👅 : no tf I ain't yo slave

lukehemmo😈😈 : kinky

mikey👑💋 : stfu

lukehemmo😈😈 : oooohhhhh gag me daddy

mikey👑💋 : luCIFER HAMHAM STAPH

c-dizzle🔥👅 : he's turned on

lukehemmo😈😈 : oOOoOoOOooOoOhhhh

mikey👑💋 : stfu calum

c-dizzle🔥👅 : you gonna gag me too daddy

mikey👑💋 : im a boTTOM STAPH

c-dizzle🔥👅 : liar liar pants on fire

lukehemmo😈😈 : how would you know 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

mikey👑💋 : yeah how would you know??????????

c-dizzle🔥👅 : mICHAEL

mikey👑💋 : TF U WANT PUSSY ASS BITCH

c-dizzle🔥👅 : 😑 i barely like pussy

lukehemmo😈😈 : WERE MEETING AT THE PARK IN TWENTY AND IF YOURE  NOT THERE ILL RIP YOUR DICK OFF

c-dizzle🔥👅 : damn noodle is violent

mikey👑💋 : yep

lukehemmo😈😈 : yes I am now get yo asses to the park

Calum and I made our way to the park while he hummed a tune. "Calum carry me" I yelled jumping onto his back which Calum responded with a groan, still holding the me up. We arrived at the park and it was so empty it could be mistaken as abandoned

"Calum, Michael" Luke waved, he was standing next to some girl that I didn't recognize. "OH MY GOD MOVE BITCH" Calum yelled putting me down running over to the female that stood beside the noodle. "Hello, I'm Calum and you're amazing, yeah can I have your autograph" He asked the girl and I stood confused, she was beautiful though. Her hair was brown but some of it looked fake and she had makeup on her face which was done beautifully. "Sure, who do I make it out to" she asked softly while Calum went gaga over her which I hated.

I made my way over to Luke and gave him a small wave which he returned. "Why so glum chum" He asked and I sighed muttering a quick 'nothing'. "Who's that" I asked and he looked at me wide eyed. "Are you serious" he asked and I just raised and eyebrow. "She's Ariana Grande you know? Actor? Singer?" He said and I shrugged. "Ariana" Luke called the girl and she nodded. "Can you sing for Michael here please" The breadstick continued. She cleared her voice and started singing lyrics to a song I didn't know. "don't need permission, made my decision, to test my limits. Cos' it's my business god is my witness" she continued on hitting notes I definitely couldn't reach, not that I was a good singer anyway (it literally pained me to write that because i love his voice so much). "Wow" I said in awe of the woman's beautiful voice.

"Thank you, Michael was it?" She asked and Michael nodded. "Okay so Ariana" Calum trailed off walking off with the lady which Michael gave a long exasperated sigh, that was extremely unnecessary. "Michael be happy come on" Luke said looking into my eyes and I took in the beautiful shade of blue. He inched closer and closer, finally our lips connected, moving in sync. His felt soft against mine, I wanted to savour every second.

We pulled away and we looked at each other in shock. I muttered that I had to go before running off, ignoring the calls of my friends. I don't know why I ran away but something told me to but a familiar maori boy showed up again. "Mikey" he said softly, having one hand on my back. "I'm sorry, I couldn't, I couldn't after-". "Ssshhh we'll talk about it when we get to your place"

this book is going to shit and im just ugh