Jack knew who Luke was (vaguely; Michael didn't tell him much), but he also knew that Michael wanted nothing to do with that person, but it wasn't like he was going to tell Michael that he saw that this Luke messaged him. Jack knew what to expect if he disobeyed his boyfriend and the boy didn't want to receive the outcome.

"Jack" Michael spoke which made the small boy jerk at the sound "Y-yeah Mikey" he replied tensely with a stutter clearly there "You alright? You seem nervous" The older man said looking the boy up and down, but Jack just shook his head "I'm fine; I was just thinking" "About what?" the jet-black haired boy asked with minor hostility in his voice which Jack didn't appreciate. "Nothing; it was nothing" Jack responded and if you saw Michael's facial expression; you could clearly tell he wasn't happy with the brunette's reply. "Why can't you just tell me? What's the problem? You're hiding something aren't you!" Michael was well known for jumping to conclusions, and he was always paranoid about everything; to say the least, it agitated and terrified Jack. "No, Mikey I'm not I swear." "Stop lying to me!" He shouted. The last thing Jack felt was an impact at his temple, and the last thing he saw was pitch black darkness. Michael left him out cold as he got in the car and went to the party.

Luke, however, was also going to a party as well. Ariana invited him; Ariana was quite a partier, the female had also been around Luke a lot more frequently so she would obviously want her new best friend to come to the best party of the year. Once Luke Got there, he felt completely out of place; like a ham put in the vegetable section of the grocery store; he didn't belong. Everyone looked way older than him, the girls here were wearing extensions and wigs that were obviously fake; anyone with eyes would be able to notice. Most of the girls there also had poorly done makeup, and he knew he could do it way better, but none of that was any of his business. He found himself, alone on a barstool in the basement with a shot glass filled with liquid in his hand (it was just water, he wanted to look grown up). Luke questioned why he was here in a party full of young adults while he is only sixteen, Ariana disappeared as soon as they got there and left Luke to fend for himself; which he didn't appreciate in the slightest. The blonde was left to wander around aimlessly without a clue of what to do until he came across a familiar looking person and that person recognized the dark clothed lad too.

Blue met green, but the green looked dull. It was more of a gray if anything and all Luke could do is wonder why. The green eyed man moved along elsewhere; quicker than anyone would unless they were avoiding something. Luke wasn't letting him get away that easily. The blue eyed boy made his was through the crowd of drunk and sweaty people who were dancing. 'Michael can't get away; not again.' is the only thought processing through his mind at the moment. Luke made it outside just in time to see the older male in the driveway, rushing towards his car; scrambling in his pockets, most likely to find his keys. "Michael wait" Luke yelled to Michael, but the lad wouldn't even spare a glance. Luke ran after him almost tripping over his legs a few times, but that didn't stop him. Luke grabbed the black haired boy's shoulder and turned him around

"Can I help you?" The person asked; it wasn't Michael, just someone who looked like him "Oh uh no I just- thought you were somebody else" Luke was internally sobbing, his love was so close but so far away. "Do you mean Clifford? He just ran to his car; it seems like he's avoiding you, does he owe you dope money? 'Cos I can pay it off for him this time" They asked their hands going towards their pockets, but Luke shook his head and questioned (mentally) why this male would think that. "No, I just wanted to talk to him" "Oh well if you do me a favour I can get you to see him," The man said inching closer to Luke."You're tall and intimidating; perfect for what I have planned" The unknown male smiled a crooked smile and it slightly intimidated Luke, but if he wanted to see Michael he would have to do whatever this man wanted.