He fell into the wrong crowd like they all do. He gave up writing for partying and after that happened Luke knew that Michael was redhairedidiot, and that made the blonde even sadder. He fell for Michael, no matter how much he didn't want to admit it. Calum... well Calum hasn't been seen in months. Michael is still genderfluid; he has wigs and such to make him look more feminine. He unquestionably has gotten laid a lot more even if he had male parts while others thought he was a woman. He has a boyfriend that allows him to have sex with whoever he wants; the boy didn't have a say in the matter anyway. The males parents pay for the house but don't plan on coming back there.

"Mikey baby can we please just stay home and cuddle" Jack pleaded. "No I wanna go, stay here if you want but I'm going" Michael snapped making the small boy whimper, Jack reminds him of Calum; they're both suckers for punishment. "But Mike-" Jack started, but Michael gave him the glare, he then quickly swallowed the words. Michael threw on a shirt, and his phone began to buzz, he just shrugged it off assuming it was just one of the many so-called 'friends' that he had. Jack looked at the phone despite Michael saying that he's never allowed to or else.

Text message from unknown: Michael it's me, Luke, I'm sorry

It's a cliffordhanger (see the pun) and yeah a double update woo