I'm sorry

Skywalker: Michael

Skywalker: Michael please

Skywalker: You haven't talked to me in a month

Skywalker: You're hurting my heart dude

Skywalker: Come on, it was just a kiss

Just a kiss. Just what Michael didn't want. He didn't want to kiss Luke. He didn't want to feel these feelings towards the younger boy. He didn't want to be his favorite writer. He just didn't want it.

There was a ring at the door which Michael wouldn't bother to get up for, it's probably just the mailman again. He just shut his eyes again and drifted back to sleep. Michael was sound asleep as his front door opened and footsteps came up the stairs, keep in mind Michael's parents are at work as of now. His door creaked opened as someone walked in and while he was sleeping cold water was poured over his head. He screeched and ran around his room like a chicken without it's head . "What the fuck" He yelled, pushing the water away from his eyes to meet a laughing Calum with a large (now empty) bucket in his hands. "That's what you get for ignoring me" He says in amusement. "Well, what do you want" He snapped in annoyance. "Wow, we used to do pranks like this all the time until you started ignoring me why are you so agitated about it now" Calum asked the amusement gone sadness taking over. "Because you're fucking annoying Calum, nobody likes you so why don't you just leave or die for all I care" Michael's words sank in like poison and Calum's eyes turned red. "Okay" was the last word he muttered before leaving the males house.

Michael didn't regret it because Calum would forgive him, he always does no matter what he said. Calum was a sucker for punishment. He unlocked his phone, beginning to message Luke.

Mike: Please don't talk to me or contact me in any other way again

Block This Number?
Yes No

Number Blocked

I'm sorry this chapter is really sad but I'm going somewhere with this I promise