Prologue :❤The Day I Meet Yours Truly❤

Third person P.O.V
In the clustered streets of New York Brooklyn, a young naive lad ambles among them,with occupied hands am afraid. His nose caught up in the pages of a good book as always, the poor boy simply refused to put it down. Even if it were for a spare moment,he wouldn't have it.Too Engrossed to let up.

Licking his thumb as he goes to flip another page, his eyes runs over the words briefly before shifting his attention to the people whom which have stopped, now awaiting for the lights to revert to green.Grabbing the opportunity as it came, he nudged his glasses upward as they slid down the bridge. Returning to the fantasy he was once indulge in, he bows his head discarding the activities around him.

Soon the street lights flickered red, indicating the traffic to halt as the pedestrians are notified with a green light to proceed to walk across their marking. Having the two groups dispersed rapidly, a rugged stranger from behind jabs his shoulder as he strolled pass him, almost knocking the book out of his hand.

" Watch where you're going kid "
The elderly man threatened, slipping his hands into his coat pocket casually.The boy grows irritated before moving along with the crowd, stubbornly the four eyes returns to the same old book as he did so. Only to collide with another busy stranger a couple moments after, this time knocking the book out of his hands straight into a puddle not too far from them.

" No-no-no! "
He panicked, promptly dishing out the book from the puddle he shakes the book before opening it, gazing upon the wet pages as he turned them. Becoming pissed with each paged flipped, he then turns over his attention to man apologizing repetitiously.

" Oh am so sorry!, here let me buy you another one?, I don't live too far from here, I left my wallet in my apartment "
He offered scratching the back of his head nervously as he chuckled, the guy was quite stunning actually. A tall man with brawny defined muscles which of course printed through his clothes, blue glossy eyes glistening under the rays of light, and last but not least a blond with thick hair of gold, that stick out as a flame. He was the perfect catch.

" what's your name by the way? "
He asked casually as he dropped his hand from his head, only to have it stretched out towards him in friendly greeting.Only to be discarded by the other male.

" Am Fre-Freiza Sami, a freshman in college"
Freiza stuttered as the pink blush made it's way up on his cheeks gradually. The nerd hadn't realised how charming he actually was up until now, so pissed at the fact that his book...
His favourite book was ruined.

" Am Kakarot Son, but my friends call me Goku, Am a senior in the local College~ "
Kakarot stated, turning his gaze quickly to the traffic before turning his attention back to the four eyed cutie.

" We should probably get out of here "
Kakarot suggested as he smoothly took freezer by his hand, walking him across the road, on to the other sidewalk, allowing the traffic to flow once again.

" Uh...you didn't have to do that "
He said while turning away sheepishly as the pale pigment on his skin turned a hot red.

" What?, you didn't like it? "
He teased having a smirk tug of the corners of his thin lips.Quite amused with the other male's behavior as he turned mid way to lean upon a light post not too far from him. Shoving his hands into his jeans pocket, condoning himself to be supported as he listened to the other man's retortments towards his own opposition.