Chapter 1: ❤Getting To Know The King❤

Third Person P.O.V.
Hopping down the staircase cheerfully like the child he presented himself to be, the four eyed cutie made his way down the flight of stairs with his new friend not too far behind. Scrutinizing blues trail the young lads figure, from head to toe, refusing to just take a mere glimpse. But instead he examined the boy like a questionnaire sheet, scanning for any flaws or tricks he might have missed from earlier.

Freiza was truly gifted with a body like that. He had a small but curvy waist, pronounced hips which bulged at his sides. Failing to hide themselves in any garments he'd slip on, and of course the backside of an African American women, huge. And let's not forget those thick drumstick chicken thighs. Mind you, most women would find themselves line up at the Theatre room to have this shit done.

All he was missing was a pair of double "DD's" an then the puzzle would've been completed. A matter a fact, wherever the boy strolled, the poor laddie would be confused for a female, if it wasn't for that 3 inch penis that he held between his legs, no one would have guessed it.
Every time his feet landed on a step, his bubble butt would jiggle with each landing, it was rather foolish to turn the other way,who could possibly ignore all that glory.

A predator stocking his prey,he capture every moment.The sharp neon blues narrowed down at the four eyes luscious ass, as he did so, dirty thoughts crept into his once absentminded head.
The thought alone tormented him, leaving him with the result of sweaty palms and twitching fingers, anxious to grab hold of something. A leg or two, would be slung over his broad shoulders as he would slowly thrust his bulging compadre inside Freiza's tight ass.
The front of his pants began stretching to the point of tightness, the urge was swollen with need, wanting a little fiction. The more he watched the more he craved. So tempted to pounce upon the voluptuous little man, the need ached him, too painful to watch but he wouldn't dare turn away his gaze, not even for moment. The image was now burning in his memory, his brain, their was no escaping his desire.

Freiza, the four eyed cutie wear rectangluar glasses, with a black coating on the outside and purple on the inside. As for clothes he wear jeans overal, the pants part of outfit being ridiculous short by 10 inches above the knee.Underneath he wear a cream white top with yellow stripes, with a chain hanging from his neck, and as for his shoes; he wear yellow sneakers with yellow lacing, his sockets however were white ankle sockets with a ring of yellow around its mouth.

Sadly his joy was stolen from him once the boy made it too the end of the staircase, before the lad could turn around and lay some eyes on Kakarot, the blond shoved both of his fisted in his pockets abruptly, by using his pockets he lifted the material high enough to conceal his giant boner.

Lifting an eyebrow puzzle, Freiza stocked the blonds last three steps before blurring out the question.

" Are you okay? "
He asked having his voice soften with sympathy and concerned, as Kakarot took another step towards him quietly.

"I'd be ashamed not to see you again, I truly enjoy your company today "
He voiced sadly, stretching his pouting lips towards the other male for an answer he wanted to hear.

" W-well...We can probably go for some coffee ?, and...". Freiza reassured having his own nervousness prickling his skin with sweat.

" Excellent !, you'll give me your number after we
collect the book ". He interrupted, turning on his heel once more marching off to the bookstore.

" Hey!, I didn't say that!, w-wait! "
He denied hurriedly, as he ran after the blonde again. Before long they were just around the corner, the bookstore just a couple blocks away. In that time Kakarot finally managed to tame the beast downstairs, without having the other one know.