Chapter 4:❤What Am I Doing?! ❤

Third Person P.O.V
"Kakarot... Why?" He sobbed, baring his eyes completely mortified. It was utterly and completely useless to continue resisting him but what other choice did he have?

Soon our four-eyed cutie was under his restraint, and out of breath. Allowing Kakarot to gain the upper hand in the situation.

The sound of a zipper being undone rung against his ears. Frizera's eyes widen before pushing off of the wall, causing our blonde friend to stumble backward away from him, giving him enough time to run out of the shower.

The blonde quickly chases after him, not allowing him to get any further than the bathroom door, kakarot wines up tumbling on top of Frieza. The blonde quickly stood upon his knees, scooping a hand underneath, bringing the lad on all four with his right. His junk assisted with his left.

Tears were now streaming down his face, droplets falling from his chin, fearing what would happen next.

" Please stop... Please " He pleaded.

Those perked lips curled up in an evil grin.

" Why? your body's been calling me since the moment you
walked in "

Malice reflected in his very eyes while pulling his pants down, popping out the boner.

[New part]
Bear-like hands shifted and reached out to grope the boy's ass before parting cheeks. His hardened member already presses up against a pink yet tight entrance.

" Stop it! don't-..."
Freiza began, yet was cut off from the pains abrupt interjection, causing him to emit thunderous bellows of agony which echoed through the apartment complex. Like curtains those pink lips pulled back only to reveal pearling white teeth that now clenched, silencing the screams that rang out.

" Why...?"

He manages to grunt through his teeth, clearly emphasizing his pain. The muscles on his neck stiffen allowing the hidden veins to emerge and take form. Though, despite being hardened the veins pulsated from the stress it took on.

The blond then stroke back a wet strain of hair into his bangs with his fingertips, ever so careful not to get it in his eyes, his face was already glistening with sweat as it is. Most likely from the strenuous exercise from earlier.

"You're still asking that?"

He smiled curiously while his eyes ran down the curves on the boy's back, his hands motioning to the hips as they soon latched on. A clear indicator of what's to come.

" Don't you think you've done enough ?"

[New part]

Freiza cried, turning his face. Not caring how to distort he may appear to the blond, he stared back with those pained puffy red eyes and teary stained cheek as though it didn't phase him. The blond-haired Saiyan however was very much taken back by this threatening stance, almost to the point where it startled him. Such a ball's movement.

Being in this position who'd find that strength to face your own attacker? Merely impossible right?

Yet there he was, stuck in a trance. Both of them dare not to glance away.

The lad's piercing, though bold glare struck our Saiyan's aloof heart, a sense of intimation wavered over him that he shied away from going any further, instead he shifts his body away.

Promptly he scoots from his frame, rose on his steady legs with his face case down. Relentless to show any form of dear mercy, realization palmed the Saiyan's face, having dread and regret channel through him as a result.

Coming to terms with his guilt, a soft whispered escaped his sealed lips, a quick "sorry" is barely auto to the lad's ears.

Despite that, he still got the gist of what he said, but words couldn't crack sympathy from a facade that only advertised loathing on its walls.

Moments passed when Kakarot spoke up again.

"You should probably go" He stated quietly, taking steps towards the front door, he reached out to turn the knob, and yanked it open. Leaving it to swing open, and slam against the wall behind it, a clear gesture one could not miss. The blond then raises his arms to point his index finger as if to say "here it is", like he's forgotten somehow.

Frieza blinked dumbfounded, "He's just gonna let me go?" he thought doubtfully watching the free ticket dangle on a thread only to be snatched away later, a perfect trap.

He hesitates to stand, barely on his two feet and his legs begin to quake, the knees crippled with immense fear, in the midst of his struggles he tugs on his pants. A fight he'd endure with those nervous hands that wouldn't quit, still shaken up minutes prior. Frieza's heart thumped against his rib cage, his eyes haven't sidetrack from the only excite in the apartment. Anxiety dug her nails into the boy's bare chest, pumping her toxic pheromones through his veins. The worst of thoughts consumed our friend as he dragged leisurely on towards the open door, his footing moved in a saunter when he got closer to the opening. Not wanting to give the wrong impression, he took baby steps through hells gate, the light that shone in from the hallway screamed freedom when he saw it. But just then the door suddenly slammed behind him, having his jolt to the unexpected noise.

More tears began to surf down his cheeks by the time his legs went limp, had him collapsed on the cold hard floor who couldn't really give a dam about his unaccustomed fall. Although he wasn't the only one who sat on the opposite side of the door, hopeless and defeated, the blond stood there crouched down with his head buried between his legs sulking. His spiky bangs played assistant when it came down to hide his greatest chagrin.

"What did I just do?" 

To Be Continued...
_____________________________________
hey guys Marci here ! I am so sorry for the inconvenience of not posting for so long for some of you, I do hope this little chapter would make up for the meanwhile. I do plan on posting tomorrow if not sometime next week coming!

So do stay tuned for more action, and yes I am open to all suggestions / possible ideas for coming chapters or probably characters that I can edit it in.

I thank you all for continuing to support my work and for continuing to show keenness on all my chapters. Thank you
( ˘ ³˘)♥