Chapter 3:❤ Feeling Your Skin ❤

(Recap of chapter two)

Third Person P.O.V
All the other employees apologised for the trouble caused. Well everyone except Amy that is. Kakarot and Freiza didn't bother to to entertain the topic any further, instead they took there order to go, which didn't have to be paid for because of the accident that had taken place earlier. Now the couple were on their way hoe, the skies were beginning to get darker.
" So... Do you have a place to stay for the night ? "
The blond asked curiously.

" I do but my friends are having a party tonight, so I was thinking about booking at a hotel for the night "
He replied bitterly, the small frown holding his lips.

" well how about you stay the night at my place?, Since you're not a fan of parties? " He filtered as a smirk appeared on the blonds face. Freiza shook his head shyly as the blushed kissed his cheeks, before replying.

" N-no it's okay "
He tried to reassure politely.

" No it's fine really, I could use the company and I can accommodate for your needs. So what do you say ? "
Kakarot stop and held his hand firmly in his own.

" Hm, o-okay " He answered sheepishly.

" Ok?, Ok alright " Kakarots grinned as he tugged the boy sightly before they started walking again under the streetlights.

***
Walking towards the door, Kakarot shoves the key in before turning it. The blond then pushes the door open condoning the boy to go first, as he pulled the door behind him he flipped the light switch on the opposite side of the doorway. Which illuminating the whole apartment.

" Oh, first things first... " the blond trailed off walking ahead of Freiza, leaving him in the living room he rushed down the hallway into his bedroom. Making a sharp turn to his closet, he opened the wooden door before ransacking the draws for fresh towel and a fresh pair of garments. Once Kakarot found the draw of fresh towels, he quickly graped it and the clothes before running back down the hall into the living room.

" A shower. " He finished, before he ambled across to with the necessary requirements.

" Thank you Kakarot " The four eyed cutied replied as he received the things, Kakarot nodded before gesturing his head to the shower.

" I have to show you how the shower works " He said, and Freiza blushed.

" O-Okay " The boy stuttered his reply before trailing behind the blonde into the bathroom, which was the last door and the end of the hall way. Kakarot turned the knob and pushed the door back for the boy to have a better view of the bathroom.

" Woe... " He whispered opening his jaw marveled with his eyes left roaming in awe, still taking it all in. The boy step into room sluggish before pasting towards the shower for a better look.

[ New part ]

" careful now, you can get a nasty bruise from falling "
Kakarot warned, eyeing the foureyed cutie.

But of course the young lad didn't pay any mind to what the blond had said earlier, it was only seconds later when freezers stepped into the shower while holding onto the curtains that he slipped on the marble tiles. Only to have Kakarot catch him in the nick of time, using instant transmission.

" I told you to be careful, it's slippery in-..." the blonde started off by saying but was soon cut off by a astonished freezer.

" how did you do that !?" the lad asked amazed, never had he seen something so out of the ordinary. He wanted to learn more.

" Do what? " He questioned, pulling freezer up on his feet. Pretending I have no knowledge of what just happened, but he knew darn well.

" don't play dumb! I saw you!, you were over there by the sink! and now you're here!" freezer retorted.

" Hmm, must be seeing things, you should get your eyes checked " He joked with a shrug of the shoulders, leaving the bathroom.

" We 're not done yet Mr!" Frieza yelled from inside the bathroom.

" whatever you say Mum " Kakarot yelled back jokingly.

***
" I don't know about you, but am famished " a well satisfied Freizer replied, rubbing his tummy. The blonde smirk at the comment as he got up to picking of the dishes from the table.

" I aim to please " Kakarot replied cheerfully, with the dirty wears in His Hands walking towards the sink, away from the dining table.

" Mind if I help? " The foureyed cutie asked from across the dining table, watching out the blond turn on the pipe.

" No-no, you're my guest remember?, can't have the guest doing the dishes ? - can we ?"

" But- ..."

" No buts, how about you go take a shower I'll join you in a minute. Okay? " the blonde insisted as he scrubbed yet another plate in his hand under the tap water. Freezer signed, giving in to the blonde suggestion, he got up and walked to the bathroom.

did he just say that he'd join me? No of course not I must have misinterpret what he said. Yeah that got to be it

The lad pondered as he close the bathroom door, and began stripping of clothes. Setting foot in the shower, he turn on the hot water pipe first.

Gliding his finger tips against the bare skin, scrutinising the running droplets of water.

Am staying over at a stranger's house, that I basically just met. God am so crazy.

He contemplated, squeezing the lavender liquid soap into his palm's while rubbing his hands together before  scrubbing it all over his body. It was as if time itself was standing still as he stood under the cascading rain, drowning in his own thoughts. 

A hard presents was suddenly pressing against his ass, causing him to suck in a gasp. Only to look over his shoulder to see the blond fundling with his ass cheeks. 

A soft moan slipped through his lips as  Kakarot went on with his dirty games. 

" W-What are you doing? " He moaned, while Kakarot pushed him up the walls. 

" I always get what I want " He breathe, in the motion of his hand's snaking down to the boys junk, which was already drooling with excitement. 

But what had happen to that gentle soul awhile ago?, was it just all apart of some scheme? 

The very thought cripple his heart, the guy he thought he knew was just a delusion. Unreal. Was too good to be true.

" Please stop this !" He pleded as the blond started pumping his cocky, the rest of his body appeared to be spooning the boy. With his chin now resting upon his  shoulder and his arms wrapped around his slider but frail body. His other caressing the boys side.

" You're so beautiful Frieza "
The blond whispered into his ear before gliding the tip of his tongue in the corners of his ear. 

" No! stop!" He whimpered.

To be Continued...