Chapter 2:❤Coffee & Shakespeare ?❤

Third Person P.O.V
As promised, the two made their way over to a coffee shop which was conveniently just across the street from where they were at the library.

Pulling up a chair for the lad, the blond waited for the four eyes to settling in before pushing him up to the table.

" T-Thank you "Freiza said as the blushed reappeared on his face, brushing his long purple bangs away, and tucking some of the strands behind his ear shyly. While the other male settled in his chair, before scooting it forward to the table promptly.

" So, Coffee ? "
He chirped, having a charming smiling strength on his thin pink lips as he raised his right hand in the air.

" Yeah, I-I mean of course "He confirmed nervously, as he straighten himself on the chair, with both of his arms jammed to his sides having his fingers grip the chair custom. He then shifts gaze to the large window on the left side of him, observing the busy traffic.

Who could blame him?, It was his first~

" You okay ?, You seem a bit nervous "
He asked slightly concerned of the other, having his pupils mirror down on the four eyed cutie suspiciously while he shifted his legs under the dinning table, having his knee pit cover the other in his jeans pants.Once he gain comfort, he then prompt his palm's at the edge of the table. Before the boy could turn and object, a waitress ambled by their table.

" How can I help you Sir ? "
The woman asked, while she adjusted the menu in her arms, she wore a black pencil skirt with a white T-shirt that had short sleeves. The woman shirt collar resembles match of a flower petal, considering it had no edges. Her brown hair also carried a tight bun with some overgrown bangs to the front. She was about a little over 5 foot, probably 5:15 but still wore 4.5 inch heels. That together with the black stockings which passed her kneecaps. Her Physique was more of a pear then hour glass, judging from her boobs that appeared to be no more than a 'B' cup. Kakarot then rested his hand on the table, while his eyes trailed down to her name tag which read " Amy " on it.

 Kakarot then rested his hand on the table, while his eyes trailed down to her name tag which read " Amy " on it

" Well Amy, what's on the menu this afternoon ?" He asked sarcastically with a cheeky grin. The woman blushed Furiously, as she remembered the booklets she carried in her arms tightly, not realising she had been standing there for the last 3 minutes gazing into Kakarot's blue glossy orbs. The realisation had hit her hard, as she found herself fumbling with the menu in her grasp clumsily. She was practically juggling it at this point, until she finally caught it before handing it over the blonde with embarrassment written all over her face.

Whispering a soft " Sorry " as she did so. Kakarot only gestured a quick nodded while he lip sync a " it's fine " before smiling in amusement. As he stretched over to handed Freiza the menu booklet, who stood up an grasped it quickly before plopping back down in his cushion chair as he to opened it and scroll through.