Chapter 18

After waking up to Alya gone a month ago Malik hadn't been able to get her in the house since. She dropped MJ off at the door and picked him up there. She often took Hayden as well. But since that night he'd put his mission in overdrive. Calling her, texting her, sending her gifts almost daily. He wanted her home so bad. Having her in bed with him just felt so perfect. He'd nearly forgotten what it felt like. But now he remembered. And he wanted it back.

Right now he sat in his office twisting his wedding ring around his finger as his secretary stood talking about some files in her hand. She abruptly stopped talking and walked over to him.

"Are you okay," she asked, bending over slightly.

He nodded and she came around the desk as she said, "It doesn't seem like it. You seem tense."

Neither of them had noticed the door opening. Or the woman that now stood in the frame.

"I'm not tense Karen," Malik bit out.

She went to get on her knees in front of him and he snatched her up by her wrist, frightening her a bit.

"Listen," he gritted. "I'm not going there with any woman ever again. Now get your ass around that desk and make sure you call my wife and tell her to bring MJ here."

The person at the door finally cleared their throat and Malik kicked his chair around. Standing in the door was Alya. Karen's face dropped in terror. She quickly gathered her things as Alya fixed her with a death glare. She stepped around Alya, careful not to touch her, and bolted out the door.

"Now I see why you love your job," Alya said with a smirk.

Malik shook his head as he said, "I've never done anything with that woman. I wouldn't do the whole boss/secretary dance. Unless you wanna be my secretary."

He bit his lip and cast a hungry glance her way. Her jewel instantly soaked. Since having him again she couldn't stop thinking about that sex pipe in his pants.

She chuckled a bit as she said, "In your dreams, Dominic."

He smirked at her and watched as she placed a sleeping MJ on the couch. She walked over to his desk and sat on the edge as she ran her fingers through her hair. He smiled briefly upon noticing her wedding ring was back on. She looked to him in confusion.

"Why you here on a Sunday," she asked. "I thought you didn't work Sundays."

He shrugged as he said, "Figured some extra work would keep my mind busy. It ain't working though."

She bit her lip briefly, causing his dick to jump in his pants. She cast her seductive eyes over him as she crossed her legs.

"I have a confession to make," she nearly whispered.

He nodded and sat back in his chair. She stood and walked over to his office door, closing it and locking it. She walked over to his blinds and pulled them before turning back to him.

She began undoing the buttons of her blouse as she walked over to him while saying, "I can't stop thinking about our night together. It honestly, makes me so horny. Sometimes I can orgasm just thinking about it. Other times its not so easy."

He bit his lip as she opened her blouse, revealing her cupped breasts. She placed her foot on the edge of the chair between his legs and smiled down to him as he rubbed up and down her calf.

"You so fucking sexy," he said in a husky, low voice.

She smiled and removed her blouse, letting it fall to the floor as she said, "I know my husband wouldn't let all this go to waste. Now would he?"

Malik smiled and stood, looking down on her. She slowly undid the buttons of his shirt as he began kissing on her neck. A knock sounded on the door.

"I'm busy," he barked before returning to placing kisses and licks onto her neck.

She smiled as she removed his shirt and began to undo his belt. He pushed her skirt up around her waist and pulled her to the edge of the desk. She took a glance at MJ to ensure he was still asleep as Malik's fingers began to curl into her sweet core.

"If I knew you didn't have on no panties I would've sat your ass right on my face," he whispered in her ear.

She pushed him down into his chair and leaned back as she propped her heels up on the edge of the desk. He smirked and slid his chair between her legs. Her head fell back as his tongue graced her pearl. A desperate moan clawed its way from her lips. She sighed his name.

He smirked to himself as he slowly stood, still licking her pearl. He dropped his pants and in one swift motion, stood upright and thrust his penis deep into her. She gasped and whined his name. He braced himself on his palms on either side of her as her legs secured around his waist and she gripped the edge of the desk.

"Dominic," she cried as her climax spiraled.

He continued to thrust in and out of her building himself to his own orgasm. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close.

He thrust deep into her and spilled his release with a grunt. He held her to him as she kissed his chest and neck softly.

He smiled down to her and kissed her lips before pulling out of her. She stood and walked into his private bathroom as he took a couple wipes from MJ's diaper bag and cleaned himself up and then his desk. He fixed his clothes and sat down as she stepped out of the bathroom looking as flawless as when she first stepped into his office.

She walked over and opened the door allowing Ruckus, who waited patiently outside, to enter. She walked around the desk to Malik and sat on his lap allowing him to suck on her neck.

A knock on the door caught their attention and Karen stood at the door with her notepad.

"I have some calls to go over with you," she said lightly as she briefly mugged Alya.

Alya smiled and stood as she said, "I'll get out of your hair. Tank oughta sleep another hour. Call me if I need to come get him."

Malik stood and pulled her close, kissing her lips. She melted into him briefly before easing away from him. She grabbed her purse and snapped for Ruckus. She walked over to the door and looked Karen up and down before looking at Malik like 'really nigga?'. He chuckled and Karen mugged Alya hard.

Alya flipped her hair off her shoulder and pat Karen's head as she said, "Be good Katie."

Malik bust out laughing as he sat back in his seat and watched Alya's hips sway down the hallway. He looked up to Karen as he motioned for her to go head with her information.

She took a deep breath before saying, "I know it's not my place...but I don't like the way she's being with you. I mean y'all technically ain't together but she feel like she can just pop in whenever she want and you supposed to just wait for her to want some? That's foul."

Malik smirked and leaned back in his seat as he said, "You right.... It ain't yo business. And we technically are together. She's my wife. Which means half this practice is hers. So hell yeah she can pop up. And hell yeah she can ride my dick whenever she want. You sound jealous. But leave me your notes. I'll go over them my damn self."

She slapped her notepad down on his desk and stomped out of the office and back over to her desk. He chuckled as he turned to his computer with the notepad and began putting the appointments into his schedule. Karen had some damn nerve. But as pissed as her bold ass had him, Alya had his mind in a completely different frame.