Chapter 1

《Ladybug's POV》

He pushed me against the wall leaning for a kiss, and I returned the kiss. Oh how I loved it, I don't why I have felt feelings for him for 3 weeks now... It's like, we had a connection. But I can't just abandon Adrien, he's so perfect. While Chat, is... well, Chat.

We separated our lips and caught our breath, as we do this our foreheads lean on one another. "M'lady, you don't know how long I wanted this to happen." His breath made a mask on my face.

"Chat I-"

| One Month Earlier |

"Give me the miraculous!" Anti Angel pointed at Chat's ring.

"Why?" Chat taunted her. I can tell this is going to end badly.

"Because...." Anti Angel then used her halo to give the victim endless flying wings. "Make it stop!" The screaming made me grimace. The Halo!

I snickered and used my lucky charm to find out how to get the halo. I caught a knife and I looked everywhere to find clues, which I found out. Chat's stick, and her halo. Boom.

"Chat!" I threw the knife at his stick and it bounced off and cut through her halo, slicing through. The akuma fluttered out not so fast. I took my yoyo "Time to de-evilize!" I spun the yoyo and caught the akuma and out came a pretty white butterfly. "Bye bye little butterfly! Miraculous Ladybug!" I threw the knife in the air.
"Huh? What... Happend?" Sabrina stood up clumsily. "Pound it!" Me and Chat fist bumped. At that second I felt something.

Something unusual.

Very unusual.

I felt my heart flutter. Something I've never felt around him. I ignore his flirtations and push away his puns. Why do I feel this way?

"Bugaboo!" Chat waved.

"Huh?"

"It's go time!" He pointed at my miraculous and his.

"Oh. Yeah see ya!" I yo-yoed across Paris and into my room, immediately changing.

"Marinette, I'm feeling a vibe from you." Tikki quietly said in her cute voice.

"I... Well, have this crush.." I blushed

"Yeah yeah Adrien." Tikki shrugged it off.

"No! No!"

"Who?"

"Chat?" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Mari, think what you'll get yourself into! Paris depends on you! You can't sleep around with Chat!" Tikki sounded serious.

"Our clothes are magic tikki, it's practically our second skin!"

Tikki was frustrated so she wandered around the room. I was doing homework and getting distracted once in a awhile.
What was this vibe? Why was she getting it? Wha? What?

I fell asleep. I looked at the time and it was... 3:00 am. Wow. I closed my physiology book and got dressed in my pajamas. I fell asleep and dreamt about something. Something strange.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Bonjour! Hope you enjoyed this!