Chapter 2

【Adriens POV】

Ringggg! I push my covers off and jump off of the bed. I stretched and yawned. "Camembert?" Plagg begged. Can I get some peace and quiet around here?!
"Coming right up." I sadly say. Pig.

Natalie rushes in. "Umm Adrien, Photoshoot, 4:30, just after fencing. Oh, and school is in 10 minutes! Better hurry!" She rushes out closing the door. I jog to my closet and get out my usual outfit. I put it on along with socks and shoes. Done!

"Camembert?" Plagg grins.

"Natalie! Please give me Camembert cheese! Thanks!" I yell.

Once I'm ready I get my backpack and head out. Gorilla waited for me with an open door so I hopped in. "Cheese." Natalie hands me the cheese and I automatically put it in my jacket.

We drive to school and once we get there I see Alya and Marinette. They are true friends. I think to myself. I walk in class and sit in my usual. "Hey dude!" Nino and I high five. I look to my left to find Chloe blowing a kiss. I cringed.

"Marinette?" Ms.Bastier yelled at the girl behind me. "H-huh?" She looked up from her sketch book. "Wake up you petty little cucumber! Your in class!" Chloe snickered.

"Will you chill Chloe?" I snap at her and look down at Marinette's drawings and find a perfect drawing of Chat Noir. Me? Why? "Nice drawings!" I mentioned. The blue eyed teen blushed a deep red. "Th- Thanks," she smiled a sweet smile. "Anytime," I replied. She bit her lip and looked down at her paper to continue sketching. I looked at her for a few more seconds, then turned to Ms. Bastier.
•••••
Rinnng!
"Don't forget about chapter 4!" Ms.Bastier yelled as we gathered our stuff. As I was getting up I saw Chloe's foot sticking out. She was meaning to trip Marinette. I saw Marinette chatting with Alya and obviously not knowing about the foot. I had to do something.
(Change of POV)

"Whatcha been drawing?" Alya smirked evily. "Oh no-" I tripped on Chloe's $3,000 shoe and found myself falling. Down down- I landed on Adrien's chest, cushioning my fall. "You ok?" He asked sincerely. "Oh, I-I'm fine!" I felt my face heating up. I pushed myself off of his warm(, and slightly muscular) body.

Once I stood up everyone was staring at me. Murmuring. I gathered my scattered stuff and ran out awkwardly.