Chapter 4

$Marinette's POV$

I opened my eyes startled because of the happy cheering of..... Who? I got up and rubbed my eyes to keep awake. "Marinette? What's going on?" Tikki yawned. "Who knows, I'm going to check." I replied. I brushed my fingers through my hair as I climbed up to my balcony. The soft wind blew my hair a little as my eyes gazed up at Chat swinging. He stopped on a nearby building and caught my gaze.

I bit my lip as I watched him stare at me, curiously. I went back down into my room, to get my sketchbook. This is a perfect scene. I thought to myself. I came back up to find him on my roof. "Uh hello?" I chuckled nervously. "Why hello!" He smiled his bright white smile. God I love that smile. I sat down in my pink lanai chair. I sketched out his figure and the roof top. "Your hair is pretty pawsome down, you should keep it like that." He remarked. I smiled lightly, my cheeks heated up "Why thank you."

"Uh, Chat?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you love ladybug?"

"Why would you ask that?" He questioned as he criss-crossed on the ground.

"Well, do you?"

"Honest?" He tilted his head.

I nodded. "Only if you tell me who you love?"

"Oh, kitty. You'll be ashamed. Very ashamed." I smirked

"Why?"

"It's too cliche for your own good." I gazed at my nails. "Plus, I'm confused."

"Ok, well. Just tell me why your confused and maybe I can be your therapist." He stood up.

"Umm. Well.... I like this dude... He is adorable.. No, perfect... And then... I now like this other guy..... Who is like a bad boy.... And the adorable dude is.... Like the.... Total opposite... He does photo shoots... The bad boy.....well..... He is.... An idiot of a charmer ." I bit my lip after getting some of it off my chest.
"I had a dream.... It was almost like the Great Gatsby.... And it had adorable guy..... And well...... It's just that the bad gu- Wait. You didn't answer my question!" I furiously  shrieked.

"Ok! Since you told me all that I'll tell you now. Yes, I did since the beginning. And by the way, I'm good friends with Adrien.... I can tell him to hang with you more often."

My mouth gaped open. I cheerfully screamed. "Thank you! Goodnight!" I said closing the trapdoor. I love kitty now. I'm so confused why I love both of them. I need to choose one, but before I do, I need to see who to trust.

"Goodnight!"