Chapter 5

You guys are awesome I get excited every time someone views or favorites my story. I hope to make more. Even though I only have 350 views doesn't mean I can't have 100 more. Thanks for the support!
。。。。。。。。。。。

~Adrien's POV~

I detransformed and fed Plagg hazily. I was so tired from the adventure I just had. Marinette seems to really like me, I always thought she was scared of me. Ever since the umbrella thing she's been stuttering and awkward.

"Adrien? Your still up?" Nathalie walked in.

"Uh, yah."

"Go to bed its 12:58" she whispered. I saluted, turned my light off, and closed the window. "Night Plagg"

。。。

I yawned and looked at the doves hanging out on my windowsill, it made me smile. Like every morning, Plagg asked for cheese so I asked Nathalie while I was getting dressed.

(By the way I just found out it was N A T H A L I E and you say it like "Nat A Lee")

Gorilla waited by the limo door and I hopped in while Nathalie gave me cheese. "OMG ITS ADR-" a fan girl got cutoff when the window shut. Whew.

I stepped out of the door Marinette was sitting on the steps in front of the school. Was she waiting for me?

"Hey Mari... Nette." I found myself calling her, her nickname. Her eyes widened slowly. "Um. I wanted to give you this! As a thank you for saving me yesterday." She smiled.

"Thanks!" I gushed as I opened the bag. "Croissants! Thank you! Genuinely!" I hugged her and took a whiff of the scent of cookies.
。。。。
{Marinette's POV}
I took an inhale of his sins. No. Wait. Cheese? He kept hugging for what seemed like hours. "Umm A- adr- Adrien?" I stuttered. "Hm? Oh. Sorry." He flexed. Oh mother of miraculous holders please save me. "Marinette!" Alya screamed. "Hey!" I yelled as we hugged.

She released and gave me papers. "So. These, you must keep safe."

"What are they?" I tilted my head.

"Well, reasons why I think Adrien is Chat Noir...."

"Whaaaaaat? Alya! He is not Chat!!" I screamed so loud the whole school heard me.

"Who isn't?" Nino and Adrien asked in unison.

"Uh..." I scratched the back of my neck. Nino ended up shoving the papers out of my hand and I could feel my face red and I made an awkward smile. I glanced at Adrien who was breathing harder and anxiously. "Marinette these... Ar- aren- Aren't tr-tr- true!" Adrien hissed. Adrien stomped away and started talking to his shirt.

(☆_☆)
Miraculous holders it's been too long. WAY TOO LONG! My birthday was 10 days ago so I apologize. I made this chapter a little shorter. And I'm sorry for that as well.