Chapter 6

I'm so sorry if I don't come backBless you all. And thank you for loving my book. 1k is amazing and I don't deserve it. Xx          
˘̩╭╮˘̩)
-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Marinette's POV

I sighed as the bell rang signaling that class was starting. Why did he act like that? And why was he talking to his shirt?

"Marinette.." Alya tried comforting me.

"Alya, he's mad at us!" I whisper-yelled.

"Well, you did yell?"

I was so angry, so so angry that she was correct. I slumped my shoulders and walked to our class. I walked in with Alya beside me, and of course our science teacher yelled at both of us for being late.

As I sat down I couldn't help but notice Adrien's face when I walked by. He was mad, but in his eye was... Hope. Why did I always notice this? The teacher said she had to go to the office and be right back and left with 'don't be stupid!'

When I looked at Alya she was looking at the papers underneath her sad, slumping head. Why do I ruin things? Am I better off not in- NO!

"Adrikins..." Chloe licked her lips and whispered in Adrien's ear.

"Chloe please, no. Not today." Adrien pushed her away.

How about never?

That sounds good.

"You always say that! What happened to you! Ever since your mom died you've been distant, and I didn't do anything but help you!" Chloe stomped to her seat next to Sabrina.

"Bro, you have got problems on your hands dude." Nino said.

Adrien just kept mute while playing with his pencil and being glum. I looked at my sketchbook and pencil and finished my Chat Noir sketch. The science teacher was storming in and continued the lesson whilst I looked at my great drawing. Oh gee, what am I doing?

I was sketching Adrien in the same position later that night to find a similarity. Huh. Wow. Maybe Alya is right, no Marinette! She isn't right. I go outside to sketch the moon when I hear a familiar voice.

"What is a nice lady doing out here? In the bugs?" Chat leaned against the wall.

"One, I'm here to sketch the moon and Two, bugs don't bother me." I protested looking at him, then the moon.

He later sighed and after staring at the moon, he faced me.

"Do you know who I am? In real life?" He scrunched his face.

"I had a couple suggestions... But now im mad at myself for ever thinking them. ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO BE.... you..." I groaned as I got up going to head inside. Then he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Last night... I was looking for ladybug, but then I found you, I know who you are in real life Mari..." He removed his hand and flew away into the night....