Chapter 12

Brian's POV

Tari fell asleep after the boys left. Everyone came in one by one to see her. My dad came in and I asked him to get mom too so I could talk to them. I needed advise, I needed to calm down. I am so angry right now but I can't show it in front of the boys and Tari. Tari needs to stay calm so she can heal, plus she just had basically brain surgery and stress is not good for her. I could see the stress apparent on her face. I tried to calm her down while she was asleep.

“It's alright babe I will take care of it no worries you rest and let me handle this.” I whispered in her ear. When I looked at her face it was like relief had taken over her. My parents came back in and mom had a worried look on her face.

“Brian whats wrong?” She asked. I leaned down to Tari's ear “Babe I will be right here I am just going over to talk to mom and dad. You sleep I love you so much.” I kissed her cheek and stood up seeing a smile make its way on her face. I motioned for them to go to the corner with me.

“Son what's wrong?” My dad asked in a whisper. I let out a sigh and that was when the monster reveled itself. I had to remember to keep my voice down for Tari's sake.

“Steve and Michelle are forcing the boys to call them mom and dad if they don't they get hit. If they mention our names they get hit. I will not let that bastard touch my boys again!!! I am going to go take care of this right now! Mom I need you to stay with Tari so I can handle this.” I was angry but not at anyone here and most certainly not the boys. My parents were shocked needless to say.

“Brian you need to stay with Tari. She needs you here by her side. We will take care of the boys and not let them go over there. I will call Al right now and get him over here.” Dad stated firmly.

“No I need to show Steve that its not right to yell at the boys let alone hit them. He needs to try that on someone his own size. He's nothing but a bully. And I'll be dammed if he will ever lay a hand on one of my boys ever again.” I stated as I turned towards the door. Suzy put herself between me and the door. She wrapped her arms around me stopping me in my tracks.

“Brian I know how you feel but you can't let 'papa bear' out just yet. Tari and the boys need you here with them. Not in jail which is where you will be if you leave in the mind set you are in.” She whispered into my ear. I know she is right, I know I need to stay here, my heart doesn't want to leave Tari at all right now, but they need to be taught a lesson.

“Son I know you want to teach them a lesson they will never forget. Also I would like to think that Michelle would never lay a hand on the boys. I really think that your mom and I should have a talk with the boys or if not us then one of the guys.” He is right but I am not sure they will tell anyone else. I started to think about who the boys are close to. Jackson is closest to Zacky they talk a lot since Zacky has been teaching him to play guitar. Alec has gotten close to Matt since Jimmy died. But they are both really close to my parents. I love how they call my dad 'Papa' but the one that I love is how they call Suzy 'Gigi'. She says she's too young to be called grandma in any from. So the boys came up with Gigi.

“I think it would be best if you both talk to them. I think that I will talk to the guys about this and then I will go take care of Steve after I talk to Michelle privately. Because I think your right dad there is more going on than what the boys have told us.” Because Zacky and Matt might get pissed in front of the boys and I can't have that.

“Bri where are you?” I heard from behind me. I ran over to her picking up her hand and placing my other hand on her face.

“Right here baby. Are you alright?”

“No my head hurts, but I can feel you holding my hand but I can't move it.” I kissed her as I pushed the button for the nurse. I took my hands and covered her ears so that when the nurse answered it would not hurt her head more.