Seventeen

*knock knock*
Dan grabbed his bag, slung it over his shoulder, rushed down stairs and swung the door open.
His eyes met with the ocean blue eyes of Phil Lester.
"Hey," Dan said panting.
Phil smiled at him.
"Your red and panting, did you run downstairs?" Phil asked keeping his laughter in.
Dan blushed slightly and tried to look annoyed but just ended up smiling instead.
"You didn't have to rush you know I wouldn't have left."
"I know but your worth the exercise," Dan said making Phil blush.

Dan walked out of the house and locked the door behind him.

Him and Phil set off walking down the cobbled street, side by side.
"Where are we even going?" Dan asked.
"Well I thought we could go get some lunch first cause I'm starving," Phil said.
Dan nodded his head in agreement.

Dan held tightly onto the strap of his bag as they walked down the road.
"Also after lunch I need to talk to you about something so we may have to find a really private place to talk," Phil said keeping his eyes straight forward.
Dan looked at him with confusion but Phil kept looking ahead.
"Talk about what?" Dan asked.
"You will have to see."
"Okay."

***
Dan and Phil sat in the little cafe in the centre of town.
Dan stared at Phil and Phil stared back at Dan.
They had ordered food and just finished it and now we're just finishing their drinks off.

"Dan have you finished?" Phil asked playing his empty cup on the table.
Dan nodded doing the same.
They both stood up and thanked the waiters before walking out.

The streets were empty apart from a few people wandering about.
The air was not cold but not warm at the same time.
They were walking next to each other in silence until Phil grabbed dan's hand and pulled him somewhere.
Phil pulled Dan down an alley way between two buildings.
"Where are we going Phil?" Dan managed to blurt out but Phil didn't answer him.

Finally Phil had stopped running.
Dan just stared in curiosity at what lay in front of him.
A long green grassy field stretched for miles and started at their feet.
"Dan I want to tell you something and I thought this was private enough," Phil said climbing over the wall and hopping into the field.
Dan quickly did the same and stopped next to phil's side.

They both ventured further up the field until they decided to sit down in the dry grass.
It was pretty warm in the Field since the sun was shinning down on them.

"So Dan," Phil said turning to stare at him.
Phil looked down at the floor then back up at Dan.
"Are you still self harming?"
He asked.

Dan looked down at the floor and shuffled slightly since he was uncomfortable.
"Ummmm... I-I maybe," Dan said his eyes still glued to the floor.
Phil side.
Phil reached his hand over and cupped dan's chin in his palm, before lifting his hand up and moving dan's head up to meet his.
"I want to help Dan," Phil said removing his hand and laying his head on dan's shoulder.
"I don't want to see you in all this pain."
Dan just sighed.
"Phil it's not that easy."
"I know but I -I my cousin he well he is a therapist and well he- well he deals with self harmers and people with depression and I wonder, well , y-you would get it for free and maybe you could talk to him," Phil stuttered as he forced the words out, nervous for dan's reaction.
Dan looked at Phil.
Dan sighed.
"Maybe."
Phil's eyes lit up and he sprung his head off dan's shoulder.
"Really!"
Dan sighed.
"I said maybe."
Phil was overjoyed and quickly fell onto Dan.
They both lay there in the grass laughing.
Phil rolled over to Dan and Dan put his arm around phil.
Phil looked up at the beautiful boy who was staring back down at him.
"Ummmm... Dan."
"Yeah."
"Tomorrow your going to see him."
Dan's eyes widened as he sat up knocking Phil off him.
"What?!"
"I kind of bucked you in already," Phil said sheepishly.
Dan just stared at Phil.
"Okay then I guess," Dan said, "If it makes you happy."

....
Hey! I'm trying to write this story a lot more often since I'm excited for the next book that I'm gonna write. It's called Instagram and it's like Dan and phil's dm's so the chapters are gonna be short and easier to read and write.