Twenty five

"Oh my god!" Phil gasped as they walked into the large apartment.
Dan couldn't wipe the ginormous smile off his face as he looked around his and phil's new home.

"Look we can see our university from the window," Phil laughed peering out.
Dan walked over to him and took a look too.
"I guess that is the place we are going to spend most of our time," Dan said with a sigh before sitting down on the comfy sofa.
Phil sat down next to Dan and wrapped his arms around the brown haired boy.
"I'm sure university won't be that's bad, anyway we get to live together and that's the only thing I care about."
Dan's face broke into a huge smile at he thought of having Phil constantly by his side.
Dan leaned his head on phil's shoulder and sighed.
"I love you Phil."
"I love you Dan."

***
Dan collapsed on the king sized bed with exhaustion.
They had both spent the whole day shopping for furniture and who knew that furniture was so hard to find in Manchester!
Phil smiled down at Dan as he slid his t shirt off before sliding his pjs on.

Dan closed his eyes.
He slowly opened them as he felt the company of Phil.
Phil wrapped his long arm around Dan as Dan snuggled into phil's chest.

Dan didn't want to move.
He wanted to stay there forever.
Wrapped in phil's arms.
Engulfed in phil's warmth.
Just be with him forever.....

.....
Just to let you know the next phan fic that I am writing is a Tokyo ghoul one and I'm so excited for write it as it involves phan and one of my favourite animes!