Twenty one

A/N piløts .. I'm sorry 😂

"Right class so hopefully you all have your projects ready since today I have changed a few lessons around, instead of having history next we are having double English just so we get to see every single one of yours project," said said with a stern but friendly smile plastered on his face.

Dan looked down at his desk nervously.
What are me and Phil going to do? I know it wouldn't matter if we said we hadn't done it but we have to do it..

Dan watched each pair preform their project carefully.
It doesn't seem that hard...

"Okay next up Dan howell and Phil Lester."
Dan looked at Phil but Phil didn't look back. He just confidently strolled up to the front of the class and turned around to face everyone, whilst Dan just nervously walked up, his head hung low.

"Right off you go."

Phil just stood there confidently, his arms crossed, waiting for Dan to say something.

"Ummm..." Dan said nervously lifting his head up, "I - well I think that Romeo and Juliet is a really good Shakespeare play since it shows love and passion and the chemistry between two people, and how love is so strong that it makes them do whatever they have to do to be with each other."
Dan was letting him emotions take over him.
He wasn't really describing Romeo and Juliet anymore, he was describing Phil and himself.
"How they can help each other and care for each other and -"
"And also how they can hurt each other," Phil said butting in and giving Dan an evil glare.
"And-"
"Sometimes people miss see things which cause them to be mad at the other person," Dan interpreted confidently.
"But Romeo and Juliet their love did have falls but Juliet never did anything to hurt Romeo," Phil said.
Oh so am I the girl! Thanks Phil!

"But sometimes Romeo may miss see things," Dan said turning around to face Phil.

The class just stared at them, their mouths hung open since they were so confused.
The teacher just stood there curiously.

"But love love should be able to get past the struggles and in Romeo and Juliet they listened to each other and thought past the obstacles which didn't even mean anything," Dan said.
Phil just rolled his eyes.
"And I'm so-"
"We've done sir."
Dan just stared at Phil.
Did Phil just? Oh my god that dick!

"Okay thanks," sir said.
The rest of the class clapped as Dan and Phil stumbled back to their seats glaring each other down.

***
It has been a week now.
Phil still hadn't been talking to Dan.
Dan was beginning to get angry.
Phil wouldn't even listen to him!

***
Dan was walking down the corridor.
He had been spending the last few nights needing Phil.
Full of lust and need.
He was hormonally confused and mentally confused.
He hadn't self harmed for anything.
More like just jerking off in his room and crying.

Dan was walking.
He felt like just turning around and punching a wall.
His face must look so angry.
He was so angry and annoyed he was surprised he didn't have steam puffing out of his small ears.

A/N if you have watched haikyuu he looks like Kageyama  when he's choosing what milk to have😂

Dan was walking until something in him made him look up.
And there his eyes met them.
The light green eyes of Zac.
This made Dan even more angry and his face scrunched up.
"What's wrong Dan?" Zac asked worriedly.
Dan was a bit surprised by the sound of worry buried deep in his voice.
"I'm fucking angry and annoyed that's what wrong!" Dan practically shouted.
"What happened?" Zac asked.
Dan slammed his fist onto the corridor side and looked up at Zac, his face fuming.
"WELL YOU FUCKING CAUSED ALL OF THIS!" Dan shouted angrily.
Zac just stared down at the angry boy his eyes wide with shock.
But that shock was taken over my a small smirk.
"What are you smirking at?" Dan asked.
"You want Phil don't you?"
"Well yeah obviously."
"You want his touch his breath," Zac smirked.
Dan just stared at him confused.
"But you want touch and breath not just his."
Dan started to understand what Zac was getting at.
"Come on let's go," Dan said grabbing dan's hand and pulling him along the corridor.
"Where are we going?" Dan asked.
"To my house."

This reminded Dan of the old times.
Skipping school to go back to Zac's house.
And doing stuff well.. Stuff he has never done with anyone before.

....
Thanks for reading!
I hope your all happy and well....