Nighteen

A/N warning badly written smut! (Also thanks for more than 600 reads! X)

Dan violently gripped phil's slim thighs tightly as he got slowly pushed further up against the hard wall.
Phil quickly trailed kisses down dan's soft neck, sliding his warm hands up dan's black t shirt as he did.

With the t shirt removed Phil quickly sucked violently in dan's soft stop.
Dan moaned than never before and his whole body filled with a sensation as he tucked at the other boys hair, his jet black hair interlocking with his fingers.

As Phil kissed more he started to get lower, taking in every piece of dan's body that he could.
More and more.
He wanted it all.
All to himself.

Phil sucked at dan's stomach creating all different strange noises from dan's mouth.
Then Phil stopped.
He looked up making eye contact with the chocolate brown eyes which were staring back down at him.
"Can I?" Phil asked but was cut off with Dan nodding his head, a smirk plastered on his tanned skin.
Phil reached his hand up and slowly started unbuckling dan's black belt.
His jeans looked like they were going to rip from the ginormous bulge that had formed throughout everything.
Phil took a deep breath before pulling dan's jeans down, revealing a sticking up hard cock.
A/N I couldn't help but laugh writing this😂

Dan looked away his face flushed but Phil just smiled.
"You really are beautiful Dan," Phil said, grabbing his hand and leading him towards dan's bed which stood in the middle of the room.

Phil then took off his skinny jeans and Dan nearly choked by the size of his dick.
Phil blushed slightly at dan's shock.

Dan gripped the bed sheets tightly in his palm as Phil thrusted inside of him.
It hurt it really did hurt.
But soon after a bit it was just pleasurable.

The next day
A/N (sorry I skipped the smut but it's just that the stories about to go a bit different)

Dan was walking home from school alone.
Phil had to stay to catch up with some work leaving Dan to walk home on his own.
His head was hung low as he tried to avoid eye contact with the passing people, cars and busses.

Just as he turned the corner he felt a right pain as somebody grabbed his arm tightly and pulled his somewhere.
It went so quick he didn't know where he was pulled to but all he knew was he was up against a wall and his face only cm's from the person he hated the most, Zac.

Dan could feel Zac's breath against his skin. But it wasn't like phil's. It didn't smell of mint, Zac's breath stink of cigarettes and alcohol.

"What do you want?!" Dan hissed.
Zac just stared back at him, his evil eyes felt like they were looking through dan's soul.
"I miss you Dan," Zac said seriously and Dan could even hear a hint of sadness in Zac's voice.
"Seeing you with that Phil guy it kills me."
"Why should I care about you!" Dan exclaimed.
"You see that's the thing oh don't care about me, through all of this not one time have you thought about Zac, the Zac that fell in love with you and still loves you now."
Zac's voice sounded so serious Dan was tempted to laugh just to kill the tension.
"But you see Zac you may have fallen in love with me but I didn't fall in love with you," Dan said confidently.
Zac just leaned more on the hand which was pressing against the wall, next to dan's head so that his face came closer to dan's.
"Dan please come back to me, I'm sorry, sorry for any harm I have caused, I promise I will make up for it," he pleaded.
Dan just stayed quiet.
No emotion.
Just staring back at Zac.
And before Dan could react Zac slid his lips into dan's making them attach.
Zac kissed Dan but Dan didn't kiss him back.
Zac's mouth tastes of drugs.
Phil's tasted of cinnamon.
Zac's lips were rough and chapped.
Phil's were soft and smooth.
Zac kisses kind of hurt.
Phil's kisses were just pleasurable.

Dan grabbed onto Zac's shoulders trying to push him off.
Trying and trying but Zac was much stronger than Dan.

Then out of the corner of his eye Dan saw Phil.
Phil stood there.
Staring at his boyfriend kissing another man.
Dan tried to tell Phil just by his eyes but it wasn't working.
Dan tried to push Zac off but it wasn't working.
Dan saw a tear trickle down Phil's pale cheek before he stormed off leaving Dan being kissed by a monster.

.....
Oooooooo.. Don't know what that was. Thanks for all the new people that have started reading this book! All these comments votes and reads mean so much to me.
I woke up and had like 32 notifications cause about 3 people have started reading my story from chapter one 😂 tbh I don't know why you read my books since I'm not a very good author but thanks anyway X