29

2.18k VIEWS

THIS STORY

HAS 2.18k FREAKING VIEWS

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR LIKING MY STORY IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH TY GUYS

Xx

Dan watched anxiously as another train pulled up, civilians flooding out into the crowd as the doors opened.

Today was the day he met Phil Lester, the boy he had been in love with for over a year now, and he was extremely nervous. What if he said something stupid, or did something stupid? What if Phil didn't like him anymore? What if he thought he was a freak?

Dan's breathing began to quicken as he let his negative thoughts fog his mind, desperately trying to push them out.

You're fine. He told himself. This isn't a big deal. You're just meeting some guy who randomly texted you on kik asking for nudes who you coincidentally fell in love with. What could go wrong?

Everything.

Dan looked at his watch, which read 4:59. One more minute.

He sat there for a minute, twiddling his thumbs as he anxiously waited for the time to change. He jumped as he heard the screeching of engines and rails, and his heartbeat quickened as he saw it was Phil's train.

Dan slowly stood up, nervously pushing through the crowd and trying to get closer to the train.

He scanned the crowd, wiping his forehead as he searched. He couldn't see phil anywhere in the crowd, and he began to feel hopeless. Where was he?Finally, their eyes met.

Phil stared back at him, his black fringe hanging in his face and a bag slung over his shoulders. A large grin took over his facial features, and soon the two of them were running.

Their bodies met, arms wrapped around each other in a tight, loving embrace. Dan nestled his face into the crook of phil's neck, snuggling into the older boy. He smelled like vanilla and rain, and Dan couldn't get enough of the smell.

This is real.

He felt Phil's soft breathing on his neck and ear as the leaned up and whispered softly.

"Hey, Dan."