32

I'm sick with a virus and couldn't sleep so have an update from like 2:00 am xoxo

Also I was in my bathroom last night trying not to throw up and Satan's offspring crawled across the floor in like 7 seconds flat I'm going to cry

Xx
Dan and Phil sat on Dan's couch, immersed in their game of Mario Kart. Phil seemed pretty focused on beating Dan, but Dan wasn't paying much attention. All he could think about was whether he should confess. I mean, this was the perfect opportunity, and he might never see it again.

"H-hey, Phil?"

"Yes, danyul?"

"U-um," he stuttered, "do you..like anyone?"

Phil stopped for a moment before pausing the game and facing him. He cocked his head and gave a thoughtful smile. "Yes, actually. What about you?"

Dan felt his heart sink and rise at the same time. He liked someone, and it was either Dan, or someone else.

"Uh, yeah. So, who's the lucky guy?" Dan asked in a weird voice, trying to play it off.

Phil's face grew serious as he stared Dan down, causing the brunet to unwillingly blush.

"Well," Phil began. "He has soft brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, the most adorable smile, and the brightest laugh in the world. He always makes me happy, and I always get excited when he talks to me. He has made me so happy in life, and I never knew I needed someone as much as I need him. He's the best thing this world has to offer, and I'd do anything to make him mine."

With every detail, Phil grew closer, until their foreheads were touching, and Dan was blushing madly.

Is this reality?

"And you wanna know the best part?" Phil asked quietly, his soft breath tickling dan's lips, and he felt himself go blissful.

"What?" He breathed out.

"I'm about to kiss him." And with that, Phil connected their lips in a soft but passionate kiss.

Dan's hands found their way to Phil's hair, and he ran his fingers through the soft locks. Phil pulled him in at the hip, holding him in a protective, loving embrace. Dan smiled into the kiss, and in that moment, he had never felt so alive.

Xx

:)

Nudes, please? ✄ Phan [FINISHED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara