Chapter 2

A/N: I decided to continue it! I really like where it was going aha. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

___________

After searching far and wide for her classroom, (F/n) had eventually found it. She took a deep breath to calm herself and walked in.

"Klutzy!"

(F/n) looked over and noticed that the boy from before was pointing at her. She immediately got red from embarrassment, and ran to a desk the farthest away from the him.

He was surrounded by friends who started laughing as (F/n) fumbled as fast as she could to sit down.

But the boy wasn't laughing.

Instead he looked pretty upset. Had he said something offensive?

This boy's name was Watari Ryouta. But of course (F/n) didn't know that just yet.

The boy got up from his seat which caused everyone who was sitting near him to stop laughing.

"Ryouta what's up? Sit down, the teacher will be here pretty soon." one of his friends said.

"I want to sit next to her." he said.

A girl scoffed, "Her? She's nothing but ordinary, come on don't make jokes."

Ignoring the girl's rude comment, he made his way over to the desk next to (F/n)'s.

He sat down and smiled at her, "Hey! Sorry about before, I won't call Klutzy. What's your name?"

(F/n) looked over shyly and whispered, "(F/n)..."

"Huh?" Watari asked.

The girl looked down and spoke up, "(F/n)."

Watari smiled, "(F/n)? That's a cute name!"

The (h/c) haired girl grew red in the face and looked away from him, "I-I d-don't know what y-your talking about. My n-name isn't cute at all!"

Watari laughed, "Well I think it is! Anyways, my name's Watari. Wanna be friends?"

"N-no thank you." she replied.

"Well too bad cause I'm forcing you to be friends with me!" Watari exclaimed.

As the two were having their conversation, people in the class began to stare. It was pretty odd to see two different types of people interact with each other and become friends so fast.

But who knows, maybe it was meant to be that way.

______________

A/N: Aww so adorable! Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).

-Snapchat-

@sakura_dreamer

-Your Lie in April Instagram Account-

@Yourlieinapriil

Only One for You (Watari Ryouta X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें