Chapter 4

A/N: School has seriously taken over my life. But don't worry because by the time summer comes, I'll be updating a lot. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

___________

(F/n) looked up at the girl. She had long brown wavy hair that complimented her bright blue eyes, and she was wearing the same uniform she did.

Oh no, she must go to my school, (F/n) thought.

(F/n) quickly wiped her face, "Y-yeah I'm fine!"

The girl slowly walked over and smiled while putting her hand out, "I'm Shota Maki. But you can just call me Maki! Nice to meet you!"

(F/n) hesitantly reached out to her hand and shook it, "Uh I'm (L/n) (F/n).

Maki smiled again. (F/n) had to admit, she was really pretty for a high school student.

"Well, do you wanna tell me what's going on?" she asked.

"No it's fine! I'm good, just stressed out is all." (F/n) replied with an awkward laugh. She felt happy that someone actually cared, but she only just met the girl. There was no way she was going to talk about her feelings with her.

"Aw okay, well if you wanna talk feel free to let me know! I gotta go now, bye!" Maki said waving to (F/n).

"O-okay bye!"

(F/n) slowly continued to walk home. She tried to get her mind off of what the girls had said, but their conversation kept repeating in (F/n)'s head.

Then all of sudden it started to rain causing (F/n) to sigh, "Great, way to lighten up the mood."

She looked around for shelter and decided to stand under an awning on a store, "Guess I'll stay here and wait for the rain to stop."

(F/n) took out her phone and began to scroll through it. She kept checking every 5 minutes to see if the rain had stopped, but it didn't look like it was letting up in the slightest.

(F/n) decided that she should just begin to walk home in the rain, since there really was no point waiting under the awnings for hours. As she walked, was practically soaked to the bone.

Her hair was drenched along with her school uniform.

(F/n)'s phone vibrated. She checked it and saw it was a text from her mother.

To: (F/n)

From: Mother

Hello (F/n). I hope you're enjoying Japan, and your new school. Just so you know your father and I are always thinking about you. Anyways, love you!

(F/n) quickly began to reply, but ended up accidently tripping over the curb causing her to fall down. She looked down at her knee and saw it was bleeding like crazy.

"Great, just when I thought things couldn't get worse!" she yelled.

(F/n) didn't get up from the ground at all, and instead stayed put sobbing her eyes out. She really felt useless this time.

She thought to herself, I can't even do one simple thing like walking, what's wrong with me?!

"(F/n) is that you?"

(F/n) slowly looked up at the person who asked, and realized who it was right away.

It was Watari.

______________

A/N: A log of you guys thought it was Tsubaki in the beginning! Well, let's just say this new character is going to play an important role in the story :3. Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).

-Snapchat-

@sakura_dreamer

-Your Lie in April Instagram Account-

@Yourlieinapriil