Chapter 5 - An Unwanted Truth

(Riley's POV)

I got a lot of comments to do a draw my life, so like Slender, I gave in. I grabbed my dry erase board and markers. I set up my lighting and camera and started to record.

(Jordan's POV)

*beep* I looked at my phone and saw a twitter notification

"@RileyGaming By request, Draw My Life is up on youtube.com/RileyGaming"

I went to my computer and decided to watch it.

"Hey guys! RileyGaming here! And this is Draw My Life, requested by...everybody probably. So I was born February 8th 1993 in Detroit, Michigan. Growing up in elementary school, I was a good little girl. I had good grades, I was in a lot of activities and was really popular in my school. Reality hit me once I went to middle school, when my real mother passed away. I fell into a depression, I lost all my friends, my grades slipped and I also had to help around my house since I have 2 older brothers named Kaiden and Liam. I also had a younger sister named Selena. My dad would come home really late at night, drunk. It broke my heart to see my father like that. What made things worse was that I met someone, Derek. He was my best friend through it and became my boyfriend. But it was all an act. He would spend time with me and laugh about it behind my back. Once I realized what he was doing, he...drugged me. I woke up in my bedroom to find my clothes were off my body. I was raped. I was 15 years old. I then called the police and he was arrested. But that didn't stop anyone bullying me at school. I felt that it was all my fault. I couldn't take living like that, I have scars all over my body from razors, blades, knives. Anything to cut skin, I've probably used. I attempted suicide 3 times. All ended, obviously in failure. Until I decided to go to another school, and made my life so much easier. During junior year, I found Youtube and started uploading things, and became very popular over the internet. Once I was done with high school, I continued to do Youtube and went to college. Once I realized that Youtube was something I wanted to do, I left college and decided to leave bad memories here and move to LA. And you guys know what happened, I met an amazing guy who is now my boyfriend, and his name is Jordan Maron. We started to make videos together and he raised my subscribers to over a million! So Jordan, if you are watching this, I just wanna let you know that you...saved my life. And I love you. Anyways, what I think the message here is to never give up. You make mistakes, so try to correct them if you can! And live your life to its fullest. Thanks for watching guys, I love each and everyone of you. Bye!

After the video ended, I was in tears. And I bet she was in tears as well, I could hear her try to hold them back in her video. I grabbed my keys and I ran over to Riley's apartment.

(Riley's POV)

Trying to hold back my tears, I heard a knock on the door to find red-eyed Jordan and I knew that he had watched my Draw My Life. One I saw him I started to cry. He walked in and sat on my couch and I followed and sat next to him. That's when he grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"Jordan, its okay."

He was crying. I was crying. It was horrible. He was trying to speak through his sobs.

"I am so sorry Riley."

"There isn't nothing to be sorry about."

"Riley..."

"What is it?" I could see his love pouring out of his eyes, once he has started, I couldn't stop crying

"I love you..." He pulled me closer, and picked me up to put me on his legs. "...so much"

I turned myself around so I was facing him. I looked in his eyes, he took his thumb and took my tears away, and I cupped my hands around his face and did the same thing.