Chapter 16 - Sleeping With "Friends?"

Riley's POV

We arrived at Ryan's house an hour later, us being early birds as usual and was swarmed over Ryan's dog

"Hey Cooper!" Jordan exclaimed and petted him.

People started to come fast, with all of Team Crafted there and other Youtubers.

And things started to get weird. I haven't had alcohol...legally...because I turned 21 when I was pregnant and decided why not and started to drink and Jordan did too.

(One Hour Later)

Riley's POV

I could say I was DRUNK, and I am pretty sure everyone else was too.

"Fuck Ryan...what the hell did you put in the drinks?!" I thought to myself.

My vision was messed up and I was stumbling all over. Jordan had one drink and I lost count of how many I drank. Jordan departed from me to another room since my first drink. He didn't know if I was drunk.

"Hey Riley" Adam (Sky) sat next to me, him being drunk too.

"Uh..hey"

"You know I r-really missed you. I mean, I mean we used to go to school together."

"Y-Yeah. I miss-ed you too"

That's when he made a stupid move and pulled me closer and kissed me. Since being drunk slows your reactions, I didn't know what he was doing.

I honestly don't know if I kissed back, but I know he slipped his tongue into my mouth, and that's when Jordan came running out and pulled Adam off me. I couldn't tell if Jordan was drunk or not.

Then Jordan punched Adam in the face, sending him stumbling over and Jordan got over him and punched him even harder, and drew blood from Adam's nose and mouth.

"JORDAN STOP!!" I ran in front of Jordan and Adam to make them stop.

"Riley, get the fuck out of my way."

"No! He didn't mean it!"

"I saw you kiss back! You are just like the other girls I dated. All you are is a BITCH."

I started to cry, I honestly didn't know if it was the alcohol talking or him, because he appeared not to be drunk, and I honestly couldn't tell, But next thing I knew was Jordan pushed me out of the way with a lot of force, sending me to the ground hard, hitting my head against the floor. Jordan didn't even look back at me; he just continued to hit him.

I started to yell even more until Jerome and Mitch both came out and broke them apart, holding each of them back.

"God Riley, you're bleeding." Mitch said.

I put my hand to where the pain was, and pulled my hand back, where my hand was covered with a lot of blood.

"We need to get you to the hospital! Alcohol thins your blood out, you could bleed to death."

"I can't drive. Can one of you drive me?"

They both decided to go, Jerome was driving and Mitch was in the backseat with me, making sure I didn't die or anything.

"What happened exactly?"

I first explained about Adam and I, and our history, I then told them that we were both drunk, and Adam tried to make out with me and Jordan came out and got pissed off.

"Then how did you crack your head open?"

"...It was Jordan who did it."

The car got very quiet and I could feel the shock in their faces.

"I...honestly don't know what to think..."

"A lot of shit just happened, just give it a day and you will be fine." Mitch opened his arms to hug me, and I hugged him back, and he put pressure on the rag on my head. He was one of my closest Youtuber friends besides Jordan and Adam.

Tears started to break out of my eyes and soaked into Mitch's shirt. "I know it sounds mean...but...I don't want to see Jordan tonight..."

Mitch squeezed me tighter. "I understand"

We arrived at the hospital and I got stitches in my head. I didn't lose much blood, so all I needed was stitches and left.

Jerome went to go get the car in the parking garage and pick us up in the front of the hospital, which left Mitch and I standing outside waiting for him to take us back to the party.

"Honestly, I don't want to go back. I just need some space from Jordan right now. Can I just crash at your hotel room?"

"I suppose. But there is only-"

"We are good friends Mitch, I can sleep in your bed with you and it wouldn't be awkward."

"It's up to you."

"Yeah let's go."

Jerome pulled up and told him to take us to Mitch's hotel room. We started to drive and my phone kept going off.

"I'm not going to look at it. I don't want to deal with it tonight."

Mitch sighed. "You have to let him know where you are."

"Yeah right, Ill text him like "Hey, I forgive you for calling me a bitch and cracking my head open, but I am not sleeping in our hotel room, I am sleeping at Mitch's hotel room, and there will be no sex but we are sleeping in the same bed!" I rather not tell him."

Mitch sighed again. "I'll text him to let him know you are in a hospital and visitors are not allowed."

"Thanks Mitch."

Jerome dropped us off at the hotel room; we got in there and just sat there and edited some videos on our laptops. We even ordered pizza from room service, it was pretty fun!

"Well Riley, I am getting pretty tired."

"Yeah me too."

He took his shirt off and pants off.

"Oh god Riley...just act like you are editing one last thing...don't stare at him!"

Then I asked myself, what was I going to wear to sleep?! I can't sleep in a tight dress, it's impossible for me.

"You guys are just friends, it's all good. Nothing is going to happen."

I shut my laptop close and put it away

"Well...fuck it I guess."

I slipped my dress off, leaving me in spandex and a bra.

I got in the bed with Mitch, who hugged me as soon as I was lying down next to him.

"I promise Riley, you will get through this. Jordan will know what it feels like to lose you, and will want to do anything to make it up for you. And if you need anyone to talk to, I am always a Skype call away"

I laughed a little. I hugged him back tightly.

"Thanks Mitch...you are the best guy friend a girl could ask for.

I eyes got heavy and I fluttered them down when I felt Mitch's soft lips on mine.

And this time, I did kiss back.
------------------------

Oh. SHIT.

Haha just letting you guys know, I love Mitch (or as some of you guys know him as BajanCanadian)

And hopefully you guys don't get too pissed about the chapter xD

I wanted to spice things up a little! And this was just...DAMN.

So Thanks for Reading!

Much Love<3

-Emily!