Chapter 20 - The Little Things

As promised, a new chapter!

------------

Riley's POV

I was grieving so much that I couldn't bear to stay in Michigan for the whole time. Kaiden and Selena felt the same way.

We packed up our stuff and said goodbye to my dad and drove to the airport.

(Arriving in LA woo)

I just sat there on the floor in our apartment while Jordan was putting things in the car to move with the help of Nick, Adam and Mark.

I was sitting in the floor watching Harper play with her toys when I felt a reassuring arm around my shoulders, it was Nick.

"How you holding up?" He asked.

"Not good, I feel like I'm falling apart and taking Jordan and Harper down with me."

"Jordan loves you Ri. We all know that. You aren't taking him down, he is going to go down with you because he loves you. If that makes any sense."

I nodded. It did make sense to me. I just didn't want to be such a burden to Jordan because of my grieving.

"Thanks Nick."

"No problem. Now we are almost ready to go to the house, let's go!"

I smiled a little and I picked up Harper and grabbed her things as well as mine and walked out of the apartment for the last time.

(going to the house woooo)

Jordan's POV

We arrived at the house and had the movers move things in as well as Mark, Nick, Adam and I help out, and Ri was inside watching Harper.

Once everything was moved in, Mark and Adam started to assembly things and I had a talk with Nick.

"Ri thinks she is a burden to you, make sure she feels like she isn't."

"I will, thanks for checking on her."

"No problem dude." And we unpacked the rest of our things.

After hours of setting things up, I sat next to Riley on the couch.

"You ready for our new lives Ri?"

"As ready as we will ever be." She smiled and sat on my lap. "Oh my god, Jordan. Harper is starting to walk!"

She got up and moved over towards her, I pulled out my phone to record it.

After several attempts of trying to walk, she finally was able to walk over towards Riley.

Moments like this make me value life even more. The little things that make life so simple and easy, and how time flies when your do things in your life. I have a daughter, a fiancé and a new house.

Things were at peace and Riley soon got out of her sulk.

(5 months later :3)

Riley's POV

"Ri...wake up, today is the day!"

I shot up. "We are getting married today! Eek!"

He laughed and kissed my forehead. He got ready and left to go get ready for the wedding while Sarah, Sapphire, Miriam, Selena and my step-mother was helping me get ready.

Sarah was doing my hair, Sapphire was doing my makeup and Miriam was organizing things and preparing the ceremony.

Once I had gotten in my dress, we drove to the beach, where the wedding was. I stood there, almost about to faint.

"You look beautiful sis." Selena said.

I hugged her. "Thanks, so do you!"

She smiled and walked down the aisle.

"Its time Ri."

I walked down the aisle and Jordan's eyes widened.

--------------

Le Cliffhanger

So the book is ending sooner than I expected, and I don't know what else to do after it.

I'll figure something out, it might be a sequel but its up to how I end the book.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Much Love ♥

-Emily