Chapter 9 - Absolute Silence

(Riley's POV)

We woke up and realized that we had our fan meet up thing at a park today. We start to get ready and I am getting nervous, yet I am pretty excited about it. I decided since I haven't posted a vlog in a while, that I record some of the footage of anything from today.

I pulled my camera out while Jordan was in the bathroom getting ready.

"Hey guys! RileyGaming here and obviously I am not in my usual set up because we are having a meet up here in Miami Florida! So if you wanna meet us, check the description and I will be posting a vlog of the meet up and stuff!" I ended it and posted it through my phone and started a new one.

"Hey! Oh and there is Jordan back there being a little creeper!"

"Yes, I am a penis and I will explode"

"Yes I got the puns, anyways, we are meeting some peeps today! How many do you think will show up Captain?"

He glared at me and I laughed. "I think like 5 people will be there."

"Really? I was thinking probably 10. I would be happy with that."

"I would be ecstatic for 10 to show up."

Jordan then left the camera's view point, and I started to randomly speak.

"So after the fan meet up, I am travelling to Michigan to meet up with my old friends and family. Its gonna be fun!"

Jordan walked back out. I didn't hear the door open but Nick, Mark and Adam walked with him. "And..." I started to say and nudged the guys to come over here. They realized what I was going to do, and hesitated but surely enough, they sat right next to me.

"Um...this is weird yet exciting news, but..." I started to whisper "You guys...have to keep it a secret!" I put my finger to my lips as well as they did.

"There is a little Sparklez on the way!" The guys started to go crazy and jump up and down. We were all having a great time.

"Yes guys!" I sat up a little so my face and stomach was showing. I put my hand on my stomach and Jordan laid his on top of mine. "I am pregnant! Surprisingly because my doctors told me I was nearly infertile. So we need constant check-ups with my doctor so everything can go good! And as you can see that Adam, Mark and Nick are very excited."

"Hell yeah we are excited! Our bro is having a kid!" Mark exclaimed.

"Yeah so we will be leaving for the fan meet up! Hopefully we can see some of you there!"

(skipping till the fan meet up :3)

I wasn't going to put the video until I had all the footage, so no one knew about it, and it wasn't like I was showing anything anyways, It ended up being a lot more than 10 people. There were probably 100 to 200 people there. It was insane. Jordan and I stayed together, just in case crazy fangirls decided to do things. I signed a lot of Minecraft items, like swords, t-shirts and cards. I took a lot of pictures as well and promised my fans I would post them to Instagram if they gave me their names. It ended up being pretty fun! We walked out of there and Jordan and I started to pack our stuff to head to Michigan. We decided to take a plane! It would be my first time ever on a plane so I was already getting nervous.

(Jordan's POV)

We got to Miami Airport and sat down on the plane. I felt Riley tense up a little bit. I grabbed her hand.

"Don't be so nervous. You look terrified."

"Its just that I never been on a plane before"

"There is nothing to worry about, you can sleep your way there."

Or maybe that isn't such a good idea. The plane took off and Riley's grip on my hand tightened, I laughed. She always looked cute when she was scared of something so small. After take-off, she relaxed a lot.

(skipping till Michigan!)

We arrived in Detroit and it was cold, Even for November weather. Riley led the way through Detroit since she knew where she would be going anyways

We made it to a small little house in a rough looking neighborhood. I got out of the car and walked in front of the house.

(Riley's POV)

"This is it?" Jordan questioned

"Yup. Kind of sad looking at the outside, but the inside is pretty nice."

We walked up to the front steps and I knocked on the door, Kaiden immediately answered.

"Riley!" He picked me up and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Hey Kaiden!" Liam and Selena appeared at the door. We all hugged and was asked to go inside to find a girl about my age.

"Oh sorry, guys this is Alex, she's my girlfriend."

I was surprised yet happy too. I got up and shook her hand "Its nice to meet you, I'm R-"

She interrupted me "I know, I watch your videos every day! As well as Jordan's" She made a gesture towards him.

"That's cool to know a fan yet my brother's girl!"

My dad appeared from the front door. Great. I went up to him.

"Riley! Dear lord have mercy you had me worried sick!" He grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"Hey dad..." He let me go and looked at Jordan, who appeared behind me.

"Um, this is my boyfriend, Jordan. He is a Youtuber as well."

He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"Don't worry about him Jordan; he thinks Youtube is a waste of time and not an actual job."

He sighed. "We actually have some news." We all sat down in the living room.

"What is that?" Selena pointed to my left hand.

"Not an engagement ring I will just say that."

Jordan chimed in, "Its much more than that."

"What is it?" My dad yelled from the kitchen.

"I...I...I'm pregnant." I grabbed Jordan's hand quickly; I was so scared of how they would react. They did absolutely nothing. We just sat there...in absolute silence...

------------

So CLIFFHANGER!

Lololol xD

I want to sleep. D:

But I canttttt

Anyways, Thanks for reading!

Much Love<3

-Emily