Caught by Him

Inspired by  kaddydee and anifantasies
Thank you guys for writing your awesome books like Breaking the Bad Boy and Falling too Far
____________________________________________
I couldn't see anything but his eyes.
Big blue eyes staring into my green ones.
His lips forming a sentence but I couldn't hear.
I strained my eyes to read what he said.
Nothing.
My heart beats loudly in my chest for I could feel something was wrong.
His grip loosened around my waist and wrist.
His shining gold hair fell over his eyes, tempting me to push it away.
A sudden change in the gravity brought me backwards.
I was reaching out for his hand as it approached me.
I tried to hold on, but ended up missing.
He yelled my name, that I could hear.
His eyes forming oceans threatening to break out and drown us both.
His hand was still held out wishing to save me in time.
I made out the words 'I Love You' while slowly slipping away from those concerned and caring eyes.
I tried to speak but my tongue felt like it was being tied down by an anchor.
I gave him a passionate and sorry look while a tear escaped his eyes.
I just noticed that I was crying as well.
Silvery clear drops ran down my own cheek creating a stream of silver and salt.
Plummeting backwards it seemed as if there was no floor.
I glanced over my shoulder and I swore the ground was retreating as I was nearing.
His arms were coming at me at an inhuman like speed wanting to wrap me up and shelter me from harm.
His slim fingers grazed the side of my waist and held nothing but air and false hope of saving me.
I looked at his face, starting with his tightly pulled lips to his panicking and frantic eyes.
I smiled sweetly at him whole closing my eyes and accepting I was in a state where I can't be saved.
I snapped my lids open and watched his glimmering tears running after me.
It took everything in me not to shatter before hitting the ground at this show of sorrow.
My tongue started to work finally as I said 'It's Not Your Fault And It Never Was....I Love You'
My heart broke when he cried even more shaking his shoulders.
Our hands reached out again in another attempt to bring me up.
Our fingers slid past each other which made my heart crumble even more as he clutched his heart wondering where he went wrong.
I smiled to reassure him it was okay.
I've been through this before.
Just as he tried to hug me, I hit the ground.
My back collided with the solid floor underneath me.
Pain shot throughout my body from the contact, but surprisingly no shock.
I've been through this before and I expected it.
I know how this starts....and I know how it ends.
Me lying on the floor with memories and words flying through my mind.
This is where the shock hit me.
This time the fall was different.
I opened my eyes that unconsciously closed.
A pair of crystal blue eyes bore into mine with concern and love.
I cried and realized he had me on his lap, surrounding me with his protective and secure arms.
Before he cried I heard him say in a soft, mere whisper of a voice 'I promised I wouldn't let you go. I'm sure as hell not breaking it now'
I held back a light laugh that was replaced with an honored and loved look as we sat there.
Neither of us decided to move so we stayed down crying with one another.
I knew exactly how it starts...but in the end he caught me.