Prologue

Hey guys! So this is me trying to make a fanfic again because I was too out of control with twists my first time.  Hope you like it and keep reading.  This is a Sciles boyxboy and will eventually probably have smut so if you don't like then don't read.

Beacon Hills, 1850

"You can't kill him!" The girl screamed. Her white night gown was now tattered and torn, smeared with dirt. "He didn't do anything wrong! Please, Father! Leave him alone!"

"He's a monster, Serena! We saw him become an animal! We watched him and his fellow wolves worshipping the tree with the druids!" Serenas father pulled out a long knife which glistened with the light of the fire and approached a shirtless man, beaten and bruised. Only standing because of the ropes that bound his wrists and burned into his skin.

"Michael!" Serena cried. "Run, break the ropes with your strength!" tears ran down Serenas face as she screamed for them to stop.

"He cannot break free. Our hunter companions have hunted his kind before, their ropes are soaked in wolfsbane and therefore cannot be snapped by his kind."

"It's okay Serena. When I am gone the Nemeton will take care of me like it has for those before. IT is a great force of nature. The healer and the protector."

"Enough!" Serenas father screamed before jabbing the blade of the hunters knife into Michaels heart.

"No!" Serena screamed. "MICHAEL!!!"

Michaels eyes glowed gold briefly before fading to a lifeless blue-gray.

"What now Federick?" a man asked Serenas father.

"Grab the saws, men." Frederick called. "Now we cut down this Nemeton. The tree that connects the beasts to their darkness."