A new kind of Hunter

"And here we have a two bedroom apartment with a beautiful bay window looking over the forest and a conjoined kitchen/dining room." Callie, a smiling blond woman walked around the apartment. "There are two full bathrooms, one off of the master room and another down the hall and to the left. Just outside the second bedroom."

"How much did you say this one was?" Stiles asked curiously as he tapped his foot. He was standing at the wrap around counter that connected to the kitchen and overlooked the living room and front door. 

"Seven hundred a month."

"What's that include?" Scott put a hand on his side and leaned against the counter.

"Cable, wireless internet and waste disposal pick up." Callie smiled.

"We'll need a minute." Stiles winked before grabbing Scotts arm and pulling him in. "We're getting it." He whispered.

"I don't know Stiles. Shouldn't we look at all of our options?" Scott bit his lip.

"Scott. My man. You're my best friend but you need to accept the fact that we need an apartment closer to school. It will also be nice to have a place where we can chill and take a break from the supernatural peril we call our lives. Malia and I are still really close but Kira's in Skinwalker bootcamp or whatever the hell they call it and we need a place for us."

"I might not know what the real name is but I'm sure they don't call it Skinwalker bootcamp." Scott laughed then sighed. "College is expensive enough without paying for the gas to get from Beacon Hills to campus."

Scotts chocolate eyes became glazed, the thought of leaving his mom alone taking its toll.  Stiles knew that Scotts mom was the only thing keeping him from moving in together.

"Scott. Well only be twenty minutes from your mom. Don't worry about it. My dad lives ten minutes away and they'll probably be throwing a party the minute we're gone." Scott smiled a dopey lopsided grin and nodded.

"Okay. Let's do it." Scott smiled. "But one thing first."

Stiles became nervous at his request. He raised an eyebrow. "And that is?"

"Dibs on the master bedroom."

"Dammit!" Stiles punched the counter, eliciting a muffled cry of pain.

"Sorry bro." Scott walked up to Callie and grinned from ear to ear. "We'll take it."

"I can't believe I hunted down an apartment just for you to get the master bedroom."  Stiles mumbled and Scott smiled even brighter.
_____________________________________________________________________________

"This is stupid." Malia grumbled.

"No it's not, now help me pick out a dress." Lydia twirled, looking at herself in the mirror.  The two of them were looking at prom dresses with Mason at the mall after school.

"I liked the other one, the purple one." Mason said.  He sat on the pointy designer couch that overlooked the modeling pedestal.

"It was okay." Lydia put the pink frilly one she had been holding down. 

"I think you looked like a prune.  This pink one makes me think of one of those shower scrunchies you see that don't really have a purpose."  Malia tilted her head.

"Well I guess that answers the question of what dresses I won't be wearing." Lydia huffed and walked back to the rack of gowns.  "Malia why don't you pick out a dress?  Aren't you still going with Stiles as friends?"