Shhhh...

Saturday

"A rabbit? Seriously?" Liam chuckled.

"Shut up Liam." Hayden said through clenched teeth.

"But really? Super hearing and smell and you were scared by a rabbit?" Liam smiled, his arms on Haydens sides, her back against her car.

"I said shut up about it!" Hayden pushed him back, crossing her arms and looking away. "I told you already. I could smell everything around, the birds the trees, even the freaking squirrels in the trees but I couldn't smell that rabbit. It came out of nowhere." Hayden seemed obviously perturbed by the incident.

"Hey." Liam stepped closer to Hayden.

"What?" Hayden grumbled.

"I get that you're embarrassed that you didn't sense another animal so close but it's okay. When I first turned I had like no control over myself at all. My first like six full moons I spent chained to a tree with Stiles shooting nerf darts at my forehead to help strengthen his aim....and my patience."

"Well at least you're patient now." Hayden teased, kissing him softly.

"More patient at least." Liam smiled.

"Hey isn't it like noon?" Hayden asked, eyebrows raised.

"Yeah why?" Liam replied timidly.

"Didn't you tell Scott and Stiles you'd help them move in like right now?"

Liams eyes shot wide before he yelped. "Crap! They're gonna kill me!" Liam turned and began sprinting toward town.

"Liam, wait!" Hayden yelled after him.

"What?" He stopped mid sprint, glancing back at her.

"I have a car, dumb-ass." Hayden held up her keys before opening the car door and the two of them left.

"Floor it!" Liam panicked.

"Liam I'm not getting into an accident because you forgot about your promise." Hayden smiled.

"Hayden, look at me. I've already forgotten to help Stiles like three times this month and last month I literally tried to kill Scott. We have to get there so they don't murder me."

"Liam calm down, they're not going to murder you." Hayden smiled, leaning in for a kiss.

* * *

"I'm going to murder him!" Stiles half yelled half groaned as he tried to lift a large couch through the front door of the apartment.

"Stiles, it's not that big of a deal. You remember what it was like to be sixteen and have a girlfriend." Scott smiled.

"Actually Scott, I don't." Stiles replied snarkily.

"Oh...yeah." Scott laughed at his best friend. His cheeks red.

"Besides this is like the fourth time he's ditched me this month."

"He's a kid, cut him some slack."

"He's a kid with enhanced speed and strength and yet I'm the one moving the couch while his alpha watches." Stiles panted.

"You told me you could do it yourself." Scott held his hands up.

"Well we both should have known I was full of crap!" Stiles pushed again but nothing moved.