Do you smell that?

Monday Morning

"Hey Scott!" Liam yelled down the hall for his alpha. "Scott wait up!" The beta jogged till he was walking beside Scott.

"Oh hey." Scott replied, barely paying attention to Liam. After what had happened with Stiles, Scott was completely unsure of how to handle the situation. He couldn't explain why he felt like he wanted to kiss him. No why he needed to kiss him.

"What's up with you?" Liam raised his lip. "You've been off since your get together. Is everything alright with Stiles? Living together not what you expected?"

Scott paused for a second, staring into thin air while he pondered the question.

"No. Not at all how I had pictured it going."

"Okay. Well I'm sure things will work out. They always do." Liam looked ahead.

"Yeah. I guess they do." Scott smiled to himself. He was instantly caught off guard by something, that scent. The scent from the other night. Stiles' scent. "Liam do you smell that?" Scott began to breathe heavy.

"Smell what?" Liam cocked an eyebrow looking around. "Scott? Scott are you okay?" Liam put a hand on Scotts shoulder. "Scott?! Your eyes! They're turning red!" Liam hissed. He grabbed Scott by the back of his coat and ran him into the nearest boys lavatory.

Once inside Scott went to the far side with a helpful push from Liam. He turned around, his eyes glowing red, face contorted into that of his wolf.

"Liam!" Scott growled. "Move!" Scott pounced but Liam tackled him to the ground by the waist.

"Scott! Snap out of it!" Liam grabbed Scott by the shoulders. "Scott!" He roared. His eyes glowing golden.

"I need him! I need him!" Scott roared back, sending Liam into the far wall.

Liam rolled onto his stomach, standing slowly while Scott walked toward him, fangs baring and claws extended.

"Scott... Scott stop." Liam held up his hand. "Please."

Scott was a few feet from Liam when a blood curdling scream echoed through the bathroom, sending Scott flying with extreme force into the far wall, shattering some tiles.

Lydia stood, her hair hanging by her shoulder, a brown sweater over her maroon top and blue jeans.

"Scott. Stop." Lydia ordered. Scott stood on the other side of the bathroom, totally un-phased by attack.

"I can't control..."Scott tried to fight himself but the scent from before was stronger. It warped his body, it enhanced his desire.

"Scott? Man what's wrong?" Stiles entered the bathroom, standing beside Lydia.

Scotts eyes returned back to their dark brown shade,

"St..Stiles..." Scott spoke before collapsing on the floor.

"Scott!" Stiles Lydia and Liam ran to their alpha.

Suuppeeerrr short chapter but hope you like it!