Right Here

Scotts POV

"Stiles?"  I heard his voice come from not far away. It sounded off, not exactly scared, but very nervous.  I could hear him speaking with someone, another guy I think. Who is he talking to? Who could he be talking to? Guess I shouldn't be surprised, if anyone can find someone to talk to in the middle of the woods it would be Stiles.  The sound of him yelling set me off, I feel my heart skip a beat and I begin to sprint after him. "Stiles!" I roar, I can feel the wolf inside of me fighting to get there and protect him. Not a moment too soon I come across him on all fours, dirt and dead leaves clenched in his fists, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Help me... please." Stiles sobbed.

"Stiles?! What happened. What's wrong?" I dropped down, holding his shoulders in my hands.

"I can't do this Scott. I can't." the sound of him choking up constricts my airway. The pain he's feeling emanating off of him in a hurricane of pungent waves.

"Stiles..." I crouch down next to him. "Stiles it's going to be okay..." I reach out and rest my hand on his shoulder. I'm shocked when an instantaneous picture flashes across my mind;

"Scott.... Scott... oh god I love you." Stiles panted, his arms wrapped around my neck as I lay over him, my tan and muscled back barely concealed by silk sheets as I rocks my hips back and forth.

"Scott? You okay man?" Stiles was crouching in front of me now, his honey brown eyes reflecting the rays of the remaining sun as it fell below the horizon. The reminisce of tears still making them puffy.

I felt myself tense up, my arousal nearly unbearable from the vision, every feeling still as though it were real. Was it real? It couldn't have been but it felt so... vivid.

"I can't hold it in Stiles. I can't do it anymore." I gasped. My heart rate extremely elevated.

"Cant hold what in? "Stiles bit his lip and I almost lose it.

"The kiss!" I snap, lunging forward and causing Stiles to land on his back. I attack his lips with my own, our tongues fighting for dominance but mine wins out. My hands slowly glide up his sides, eliciting moans that cause me to shudder. "Stiles.." I growl into his mouth as I continue to kiss him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Malia sat by herself on the bench outside the pool locker rooms, it was usually an unoccupied place where she could go to think things through.

"Another coyote pack. Just like me..." Malia thought to herself. The pack master of the coyotes still in her mind.  Bryant

"Corey! Babe stop!" Malia heard Mason yell.  "Babe!"  He called again.  Corey rushed out of the locker room, completely ignoring Malia and trying to out speed walk a very persistent Mason.  His attempt obviously failed as Mason ran out and grabbed his arm, spinning him around to face him.  Malia expected him to be angry but Corey's eyes held nothing but tears.

"Let me go Mason!"  Corey tried to go again and Mason grabbed him pulling him back. 

"It wasn't what it looked like!"  Mason yelled.  His arms up in the air. 

Corey reared back as if jabbed at with a knife. 

"You were making out with Mike!"  Corey shouted.