Lutenient Red

Third Person POV

Three gaurds, the lab woman, and Agent White came that morning. They had a tray. On it: a liquid injection, an empty syringe, and two small injectable pellets.

The girl looked up and those grey eyes reflected the light, right at white. "What's that?"

The gaurds grabbed the girl. One on each arm, and one holding her legs. White held up the two pellets. "Do you see a difference in these?"

"Yes."

"Really? What?"

"One is in your left hand and the other is in your right hand." The sarcasm was strongly recognizable.

White rolled his eyes. "They look exactly the same, but the technology is completely different. Do you know why?"

Silence. The girl didn't answer.

"For force sensitive beings. Like you. The regular one isn't strong enough. Force users overcome it. The advanced one doesn't allow that to happen." He paused only for a second. "Alright, let's wrap this up."

The prepared the needles and syringes. The pellet needle was quickly and sharply injected into her neck. A noise was released from her mouth that was a mix between a growl and a scream.

Nothing changed. She was still the rebel she was before she came. The woman stepped forward. "I will be asking you some questions. How old are you?"

"Four."

"How can I find your rebel friends?"

"Go out to the street take a right, and then fall into the hole I'll dig and die."

"What's your name?"

"Emperor Palpatine."

"Intresting."

Then, it hit her. She wasn't under control, because they hadn't injected her with the serum.

The woman grabbed the second syringe, and stuck it into her neck. The girl's blood chilled. Her head dropped and when she raised her head a second time, her eyes were almost lifeless.

The woman began to ask her questions a second time. "Age?"

"Eighteen."

"How can we find your rebel friends?"

"You don't have to. They'll come for me."

"Name?"

"Kaci Melody Bridger."

Agent White snapped to attention. "Did you say Bridger?"

"Yes."

"Is Ezra your brother?"

"Husband."

White grinned. "Perfect."

The woman saved everything Kaci had said into the system. Then, turned to the Agent. "You can call what you'd like."

"Well, Kaci. You are an advanced fighter and I've seen that very well lately. You're also very sneaky. I saw you hand off your weapons when you hugged Mr. Bridger. You will be a Lutenient. You are no longer Kaci Melody Bridger."

"What's my name, sir?"

"Lutenient Red."