Chapters and various other things

I started writing this fan fiction for two reasons. One being that I deeply love the series, and that I wanted to see characters that people want but they know that deep down that that character will most likely not make it. So one day I decided to make a very rough copy of what this story will be like.

I originally wanted it to be solely characters that originated from games. Though I started thinking of adding anime characters. Though none like Goku, Luffy, Naruto, or Ichigo. Characters like Ed Elric when he is no longer capable of alchemy. Characters that have a shot but are not over powered by any means. Though I am still debated this.

Most of the ideas are still "eh", or need working, while others are just on the spot and I write them down and just simply publish them for any one to read. Though there are some great idea's that I have for when I get to the actually matches. I am just thinking on how I should use them and how to depict them accurately.

Aside from the idea's that I have, I am thinking about updating this every two or three days since I seem to write the most in the dead of night. (will add more)

I'll be editing this section when ever I update the story, or feel the need to put something into this section.