Veterans of Hyrule

Returning from the land of Hyrule, we have the trio of conflicted fighters. First off we have the brave hero that goes above and beyond. The swordsmen Link. Unlike most other heroes, Link is "reincarnated" in times of need, and thus has legends of his heroic deeds. Who ever bears the courage of the original Link will have the power of the Tri-Force of Courage. Braving against all who oppose him, Link uses any and all tools at his disposal to defeat his foes.

 Link has an arsenal of weapons to choose from, wither they be the many masks that bestow power to him, or the mightiest of all swords, "The Master Sword". Though because he carries all of his weapons on him, his movement suffers somewhat, but his honed instincts as a fighter and as a swordsmen allow him to overcome this. Link, with proper knowledge of his foe, can dodge most strikes that come his way.

During his travels, he had honed other skills and mastered different types of weapons. Such weapons are; bombs, arrows, boomerangs, magic wands, the Master Sword, and the Hyrulian Shield. Though one particular skill he had mastered was the ability to morph into a wolf for a short period of time. In this state Link becomes much faster and his other sense become heighten, but he becomes limited in how he can fight back.

 -Gets incoming news...-

,,,

,,

,

Well it seems that for this tournament, Link has decided on a new  final smash! Though tournament has yet to begin, he has gone with the decision to change his final smash! This time around he has decided on a mix of "Power of Four Links" and "Fierce Deity Link!" Drawing his final smash from the abilities he had in previous lives, he comes up with one of the more brutal final smashes in Smash history! With just a single action he has grabbed the attention of all the fighters. With a smirk, he leaves the room, briefly brushing by Mario on the way.

With the fighters all stirred up, we have decided to just introduce the rest of the veteran fighters and introduce the newcomers as they appear for their respective matches. So without further delay, for a man who needs no introduction, the Great King of Evil, Ganondorf!

This wicked man, was born into a tribe of thieves called the Guerdos, has overwhelming physical strength, lethal magic based attacks, and a cunning intellect. Being the holder of the Tri-Force of Power, he has numerous other capabilites such as; augmated power when weaken and bound, transvection,teleportation and Immortality. His life force is so stong that in the Hyrule Historia reveals that he can survive even the total obliteration of his body and remain conscious. All by the power of his immese hatred. Though he was never satisfied by the power he alreadly had. He wanted more and sought the power of the gods. He sought the rest of the Tri-Force.

In past tournaments, when he wasn't holding back, all of his attacks were brutal one shot attacks that were capable of knocking out an oppenent early in a match. His final smash, "Dark Beast: Ganon", was labeled by many of the other fighters as an one hit knock out. Though as powerful as this move was, he had little control of himself in this state, and could only be in this form for a breif amount of time. It was due to this, and his arrogance, that he lost to Yoshi in the last tournament.

When the match had first began, he only saw Yoshi as a little pest not worth his time, so he fought with little force. He faught like this until he had to cast his arrogance aside and use his full strenght on his oppenent. Though by this time he had taken some damage and was on the verge of losing his cool. That was when the smash ball had appeared. Knowing its power he quickly grabbed the glowing orb and smashed it in his palm. Power flowed through him and he looked for the pest the he was fighting. Having set his eyes on soon to be destoryed dinosuar he used his most devestating attack, "Dark Beast: Ganon." Though Yoshi was fast, so much so for the sluggish beast that ganondorf was, and had quickly used the floating platforms to evade the attack before it could trap him and KO him. When he missed with his final smash, he was left vunarable to a flurry of stikes that lead to him being knocked off the stage. Ganondorf, noting of this critical flaw, left the tournment saying that "I have yet to obtain my true power."

This time around, Ganondorf has used his magic on himself to better control his bestial form. Though the magic works, it is unstable and the amount of control he has is dependent on if its day or night. Also to mention, their have been rumors circulating around the training area, of the possiblitly of him using the "Sword of the Sages". This being the first time he would actually use a sword in a match since he first started being a fighter back in the Melee tourny. Depending on the vilidity of the these rumours, the fans may get their long awaited wish of seeing  ganondorf actually using his sword to fight.

First there was power. Then there was courage. Then all that was left was wisdom

Zelda, the princess of Hyrule and the decendant of the first Zelda who was the mortal form of the goddess Hylia, holds the last piece of the Tri-Force. With this, she posses the essence of Nayru, which gives each incarnation of Zelda divine wisdom. It also grants them a myriad of mystical abilities, including the ability to heal others, though there is a possibility that this could also be an effect of their bloodline passing down Hylia's own powers and, later, the Light Force. She also wields Din's fire, which allows her to cast a ball of flame at varying distances.

Zelda is also capable of casting her magic on herself, using this as her sole method of turning into her alter "Shiek." While she is Sheik, her body and skill sets change drastically. Her pale white skin darkens to a light brown tan. With her having a more male physique, she uses more physically damaging attacks.

As Sheik, her attacks come with more speed and gracefully chain into one another. Leaving her opponents stunned as they get pummeled with a never ending barrage of stikes. When she isnt attacking at close range, she will either tuant her enemies with a whip of sorts and a flurry of thin needles.

Oh, and Toon Link comes back. Aside from his final smash, as it will probably be the same as before, Toon Link is just link his taller counter part. Though less powerful and moves more swiftly.

-looks at announcement card-

Up next are the galactic bounty hunters, the retro operating buddy with the custamizable friend, and the fastest hedgehogs ever to grace this tournament.