SSBUC: Enter! The whole darn crew!

/// An announcer walks into a dusty room, adorn with emblems of all who walked through before him. Taking in the view before him, a wave a sadness over takes him. This was not how things were meant to play out. Everything was all planned out, grand parties, epic battles that would have been talked about years from now. Though all of it sits, suffocated by dust.

"No... How could this have happened? Why did Mr.S just disappear and leave?" The announcer says with a bit of anger.

In the corner of the room rests the trophy. A well adorn and beautiful trophy meant to be given to the grand winner. Through the thin film of dust that covers it, spots of it still stubbornly shine. Catching the Announcer's eye.

"I am going to make this right, and I know just the right person to help me with it."

In a few weeks time everything that had collected dust, everything that had been left unfinished was completed. All the contestants, both returning and new, arrive waiting in the hall of champions. None had known that the tournament was abandon for two years, why would they? Time here flows differently as it briefly touches each of theirs. Though the Announcer didn't let in on that little secret.

"WELCOME! WELCOME ONE AND ALL!" The announcer jumps excitedly before composing himself in front of the group of fighters in front of him. "Today marks the first day of the all new Super Smash Brothers tournament! SUPER SMASH BROS UNIVERSAL CLASH"

A wave of cheers and grunts echo through the hall. Cameras catching each and every single action and reaction and instantly broadcasting it to every available stream. This was the start of something big and the host were going to pull all of the stops. They knew they had to top the last tournament. Bigger and better was always the motto, while keeping things fun and somewhat fair.

The announcer, with a single motion of the hand, brings silence to the crowd. "Many of you have stood in this hall  before, for some of you this is your first on these historic grounds. Before we begin you all know, from the invite each and everyone one of you have received, that this a race to victory. Now we normally give each of you a resting period before we officially start though that changes now!"

The floor rumbles and groans as holes form under all of the participants. Forcing them to their first fight with another unsuspecting challenger. Only some manage to avoid the pits.

"ROUND 1!! Fight!"