Prologue

"Mom!" Your 10 year old self yelled out. You ran through the forest on Tenrou Island, quickly trying to find your mother before the sun fully set. You ran into the library, her favorite spot on the whole island. Running through the doors, you bumped into someone's chest. You groaned, holding your head, but seeing it was the lightning mage, you didn't really mind.

"Do you know where mom is?!" you frantically asked him. He gave you a quizzical look, shaking his head no.
"O-okay..." you sighed, running back out to continue the search.

After a while of running, you spot two other mages from afar. You sped up, getting to them faster.
"H-hey... *pant* Have you- *pant* seen- *pant* mom?" you managed to get out of your panting form.
"Ummm... No. Why? Isn't she at the camp?" The cloked wizard asked. Your eyes widened slightly as you shook your head no.

Suddenly, the three of you heard a scream in the distance.

"Mom!" you yelled out, sprinting to where you heard the sound. Both mage's were following closely behind you, trying to keep up at your pace.

"Hey! Slow down! You're gonna trip and fall!" you hear the earth wizard yell out to you.

"My mom is in danger and you're gonna tell me to slow down!" you yell back. "Baka." you mutter under your breath, making sure he doesn't hear. You hear him scoff, but they keep running behind you.

After a while of running, the three of you came to a stop. You saw a body laying on the soft grass in the middle of the field. You stood there frozen in shock.
"H-hey (Name)... A-are you okay?" by this time, the lightning mage had caught up to you guys.
"Is (Name) okay?" he questions the other mages, but they don't respond.
"H-hey. What goi-" the lightning mage abruptly stopped upon seeing the body. You felt the tears stream down your pale face.
"MOM!" you yelled out, running towards the body. Your tripped once, but quickly did a flip, recovering from you fall. You slid to a stop next to the body, tears streaming down your grief stricken face.
"M-mom... Mom!?" Your voice became more frantic. "M-mom! W-wake up! Mom! M-m-mom?" the lightning mage walked over and sat next to you, hugging your fragile frame. You felt his tears dampen your light pink dress as he silently cried on your shoulder. Hugging him back, you whispered words like "It's okay." or "Don't cry." You really hated to see your friends cry. Hearing the other two males walk up behind you, you looked up at them, your tear stricken face showing eyes of guilt, grief, and sadness. Their eyes mirrored yours, showing grief, loss, and sadness.
"M-mom... Why'd you leave us?" you gently whispered to her still form. You examined how her light blond, almost white hair carefully framed her face and the small smile that adorned her. After slowly examining her, you notices a small note resided in her hand. Picking it up, you read the small, neat handwriting that seemed quickly scratched onto the paper. After reading it, you burst into more tears, passing the note to the lightning mage. Once he finished reading it, you heard the muffled sounds of his sobbing on your dress as he hugged you again, but even tighter than before. You took the note and passed it onto the last two, who after finished reading, gasped and looked down at you.
"(N-name)... I'm really sorry this happened..." the earth mage quietly whispered as he bent down to hug you. It was evident in his voice that he was crying and you hugged him back. After letting go, you slowly bent down to give your mother a final hug. Your hug was filled with passion as the other mages silently watched you with teary eyes. You finally let go and stood up. You stood tall and proud, telling your mom these last words.
"I love you mom~"

Arigato for starting to read this story. I know this is kinda lame, but the next part will be a bit better. Arigato for reading~💜💜
Denfenitions:
Baka ~ idiot