Chapter 9

Your P.O.V

Bloom and I finally made it to the island, but what we saw was not pretty. There was a dragon, but not just any dragon, Acnologia. Acnologia was flying right above Tenrou Island, getting ready to fire a blast directly at the island, probably aiming to destroy the whole island.

"Bloom! We need to save them!" I ran to where I could sense magic power, Bloom following in tow.

"What is that!? Is that what a dragon looks like!?" Bloom yelled as she changed into her human form and ran next to me.

"Yes," I nodded vigorously, "that is what a dragon looks like. But it's not a friendly dragon. That dragon is from the 'Book of Zeref' well not really but that's close to the story," I yelled back. I saw people in the distance, they were holding hands, expelling magic power. "Stop!" I yelled at them, although they were too engrossed in their idea that they didn't see or hear me.

"(Name)!" Bloom yelled at me. She changed back into her exceed form and flew next to you. I quickly grasped her into my arms before telling her, "Fly away from here. Fly far away from here and go to the Fairy Tail guild. Tell them that we are goners. Please do this for me," I threw Bloom in the air as hard as I could, watching her wigs catch the wind and indistinctly start flying up. The dragon finally charged up enough power and roared at us. I fell onto my side and rolled down the mountain, skidding to a stop right in front of the circle, right in front of the blow. I curled up into a ball as my form caught the attention of many of the wizards.

"(Na-)!" I heard being yelled before the blast hit me and the others, me taking a direct blow, or that's what I thought. I saw a bright light right before the roar hit my curled up body. After seeing the bright light, I passed out into an internal slumber.

~*~

Third P.O.V

Bloom hadn't gotten caught in the blast, thankfully. She had flown to Fairy Tail and told them of the tragic news. At first, they didn't believe her since she wasn't a Fairy Tail member. But eventually, they gave in and believed her after the Tenrou team never returned. A year later, Bloom became a member of Fairy Tail, putting her guild mark in red on her back like the other exceeds. The Fairy Tail members would mourn their loss every year, on the same day, which is also the day that Bloom joined the guild. The guild went through rough times, especially when the grand magic games started up. The first year they held it, Fairy Tail had entered, but came in dead last as a result of losing all their best members. After that, they were known as the weakest guild in Fiore. Other guilds would pick on Fairy Tail until Twilight Ogre interferes. This causes Fairy Tail to have to pay a rent. That's when Bloom joins. She joins and takes the easy jobs there were on the board. She does that and even takes a part-time job as a waitress to help pay the rent. Believe it or not, Fairy Tail basically thrived on Bloom and her money. She wanted to help Fairy Tail, (Name)'s friends, guild, family. But seven years later, all that will change. Fairies will fly back to their home and guilds will be beat to the ground. Will Fairy Tail prosper? What will happen to the Tenrou team? Will they have survived?

~The End~

Huehue- just kidding. This is just the beginning of what Reader~chan (you) will go through. I haven't even introduced any dragon slayers yet XD This is an extremely short chapter, I know. I know you already know what happens since to read the manga/watched the anime, but I just want to build suspense... I guess. Thanks to anyone who commented on my previous chapter who you want to end up with. If I don't get enough votes I'll just choose myself (it won't be easy) so be sure to tell me who you want to end up with at the end of the story. Also, if you want some fluff with a specific character, please tell me. I wanna adapt the story to how you guys like it~! Anyways, next chapter things get back into action. But thank you for your vote, all dragon slayers apply, and toon in for the next chapter!