Chapter 11

*after the Neo Oracion Seis ark*

Your P.O.V

It had been a while since I had visited the Fairy Tail guild. But I had heard that they had gotten into some trouble recently with the Neo Oracion Seis. I'm happy I wasn't there, or I would've just been a burden. That day when everyone had left the infirmary, I had jumped out of the window. Truth is, I wasn't hurt. I didn't know what protected me, but what I did know is that it protected me from any harm too. I was very grateful to whoever, or whatever, saved me.

I plan on going back to Fairy Tail and talking to Gramps. I'm still a Fairy Tail member so it shouldn't cause any harm. I wanted to see Natsu and the others again. I don't think Natsu would still remember me, but I needed to make sure.

~*~

I finally made it to Fairy Tail. I stood in front of the gates, the Fairy Tail sign right above me. I smiled lightly before I took a step closer. But as I did this, the ruckus from inside the guild hall became quiet to hushed whispers. They must have noticed my presence. I panicked a little but I couldn't do anything as someone knocked open the doors. I saw their short statue and backed away a little before I realized it was Gramps. I quickly pulled up my hood before anyone else could see my face. I could tell Gramps already knew it was me by the bright smile on his face. He ushered me in with a wave of his hand but me being the shy person I was, became reluctant. I noticed people peering at me from behind master as he smiled kindly at me. I reluctantly followed him as he walked through the guild. I tried to ignore it, but I felt vulnerable at all the eyes staring at me. I knew nobody could see my face, but I heard whispers like, 'Shes so strong' and 'Do you feel how much magic power she has.' The complements made me feel good, but it made me feel self- conscious.

Right as we were about to walk up the stairs, a booming voice was heard, one that I never thought I would hear again.

"Hey old man, who's that?"

It was Laxus

A/N ~ This chapter is extremely short, I know... Only 400 words XD but there should be another chapter soon. I have this major project due in less than a week so I need to focus on that right now. Thank you for all the support! It motivates me to continue writing!!!