Chapter 5

(3rd P.O.V)

"Now where do you two want your guild mark and what color?" Gramps asked, holding up a stamp and a pallet of colors to choose from. You had finally broken up Natsu and the blue haired boy named Gray. You learned that Gray used ice-make magic, so it was natural that both boys wouldn't get along very well. The both of you look at each other before you both point to your left shoulder and shout, "Red!" The both of you blush a little bit at how similar you both were. Gramps just laughs and stamps the Fairy Tail symbol in red, on both of your shoulders. You still had your hood on over your face. After getting his stamp, Natsu runs off into the guild. A girl with scarlet red hair that was tied into a braid, silver armor chestplate, white skirt with black leggings, and brown flats walked up to you. She had her hands behind her back as she introduced herself to you.

"Hello~ Welcome to the guild! My name is Erza Scarlet. What's yours?" Erza smiles brightly up at you.

"My name is (Name) Dragneel, and my brother, Natsu Dragneel, is the one with salmon hair." you shyly reply. You hadn't interacted with people for a long time, so you were still new to the concept. She nodded her head and went over to your brother to talk to him. You walked over to the bar and sat down on one of the barstools. You put your head in your hands and thought about the previous events that had just happened. But that time was cut short by Gramps.

"(Name)- would you mind following me to my office? Laxus too- if you don't mind (Name)." you nodded your head at him.

(You P.O.V)

I wonder what Gramps wants. I pulled the hood of my cloak, covering my face more.

Once we got to his office, Gramps opened the door and walked inside, with Laxus and I in tow. Laxus walked over to the back corner and stood with his arms crossed while Gramps climbed up his chair and stood on his desk. I closed the door and walked over to where I was slightly standing in front of Gramps' desk. He stared into my eyes and I stared back, making it a slight staring competition, that is, before Laxus interrupted us with his coughs. Gramps looked away, his desk suddenly taking his interest before he spoke.

"Do you really use dragonslaying magic?" his question caught me off guard. I was unsure how to answer. Should I reveal the truth or not? Should I tell them the secret I've hid for everyone expect one? Should I reveal who I really am? So many questions floated through my brain at the same time. I stood there shocked, unable to speak.

"Uhhhh..." was all that I managed to get out.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to. I was just curious. Your magic power seems far too great to just use dragon slaying magic." Gramps stated his reason. This made me feel more comfortable and also the fact that I came up with an answer that didn't reveal everything about me.

"To answer your question, I do use dragon slaying magic, but that's not the only magic I can use. I can use many different types of magic, although none are perfected. I can use fire dragon slaying magic, telepathy, a little bit or re-equip, illusion magic, black magic, and Fairy Law. If that answers your question." I slightly slouched down in my posture, feeling like a show-off at the moment. Laxus, who was standing in the corner, looked at me with big eyes. I just smiled slightly at him before looking away. Gramps had the same expression on his face, although, it wasn't as obvious as Laxus's, mainly because he had expected that. But non the less, he was surprised.

"Do you really use all those different types of magic?" Laxus asked, still looking surprised.

"Do I really have any reason to lie to you both? This is my new family now right?" I indirectly answered his question. It was true, I didn't have any reason to lie to them. Laxus just shakes his head side to side before looking away.

"Also-" Gramps starts. "Would you mind taking off your hood while your in the guild? We are family now aren't we?" his question makes me stop and stiffen. I'm sure they'll find out who I am if they see me face.

"You should look like Natsu sense you are siblings." Laxus states, which makes me chuckle lightly.

"Well no. I don't look like him. We aren't related by blood. I got adopted in by our dragon and then Natsu, so we aren't blood related. I actually look totally different from Natsu." was my answer. How funny, just because someone are siblings doesn't mean they look the same. He should know that by now. Laxus shrinks back into the corner while Gramps just laughs.

"But in all seriousness, would you mind taking off your hood?" Gramps expression becomes serious again, which causes me to gulp and nod my head 'yes.' I reach my fingers up to the hem of my hood and in one swift movement, pull my hood down to reveal my steel black hair, which was halfway down my back in a wavy pattern with a small piece sticking up at the top. My bright green eyes were flashing everywhere except the two males. Using my peripheral vision, I see Laxus looking at me, gaping, while Gramps stares at me wide eyed. I knew that Gramps would recognize me, but maybe not Laxus.

Gramps puts his hand under his chin in a thinking position, but quickly pulls it back to his side again. Okay, maybe he doesn't recognize me. Good thing. He jumps off the table he was standing on and walks up to me, beckoning Laxus and I to follow him, which we both do. Once we get down the stairs he waves us off, walking up to the stage at the back of the guild.

"May I have everyone's attention?" Gramps voice booms throughout the guild hall, causing everyone to lol at him. "Today, I am proud to present two new guild members!" the whole guild cheers after he says that. "Our two new members, (Name) Dragneel and Natsu Dragneel! Please welcome them with open arms into our family!" the whole guild cheers again, causing me to blush. But because I had my hood off, everyone saw and cheered louder. "Party! Party! Party!" everyone chanted, causing Gramps to raise his hand in the air and shout "Everyone let's have a party to welcome our new members!" and with that, everyone cheers loudly and goes to get drinks at the bar or continue hanging with their fellow guild mates. I smile warmly at the sight before me. I'm sure this is just the type of guild mother and father would have wanted it to be.

And here, is where my old adventure ends and a new one begins-