Inheritence Business

Most assume that ones magical inheritance was locked in to be received at 16. That's what Harry had learnt in Magical History. He'd also learnt he'd receive an inheritance due to his fathers lineage, not just any inheritance either, Beast Blood inheritance. It was certainly something Harry didn't want to think about until he was 16. And yet upon his 14 birthday, Vernon Dursley was storming up the stairs to Harry's room at 12:05 because the skinny wizard wouldn't stop screaming in agony. He bashed on the door telling Harry to shut up, over and over, he dare not go in there, it sounded like the boy was being mauled.  The Dursley's had to wait three hours before there was a loud sound of shattered glass and then silence. When Vernon opened the door and peaked in he saw the bed torn to shreds, walls clawed and the window shattered from the inside. The one thing he was looking for was gone. Harry was no where in sight.
---

6:27 am brought a chill to Harry as he tried to get some sleep. No such luck, he was freezing and he soon found out why. He was absolutely naked in the middle of nowhere. He'd had panicked if he'd had the time too, instead he gave a short yelp as a heavy cloak dropped onto him, enveloping him in warmth and a rich familiar scent.

"Bloody hell, Harry. Have ye gotta do everythin' different?" Harry looked up to see Hagrid smiling down at him. If it had been anyone else a jumble of terrified questions would have poured out of Harry's mouth, but Hagrid's smile told him that the questions could wait. "Come on get up. Av got clothes by tha bike. We'll head to Hogwarts after."

"But my stuff-"

"Is already packed and on tha way." The giant man chuckled. Harry followed after Hagrid wondering if the large man had gotten even bigger since the last time they'd met. He pulled the jacket closer, taking comfort in the smell, a low hum of energy buzzed somewhere within him, just a bit out of reach, and he was much too confused to bother trying to reach it. He changed into his uniform, though the word change was usually used when you have clothes to take off first. He grimaced at this thought. "Alrigh', ya all covered up, bit brisk to be in tha buff I migh' say." Hagrid said trying to lighten the mood. Harry climbed into the side car of the motorbike and watched as the world around him faded underneath the clouds.

"Hagrid... Why was I in the middle of nowhere naked?" He asked absently.

"Oh, tha'..." Hagrid mumbled as if it was nothing. "Just ya inheritance kicking in two years early. Ya never did anythin' by the book so I can't say Ahm surprised."

"My... Oh Merlin..." Harry wasn't prepared for that at all. He'd have been less distressed if there'd been no explanation. "Why can't anything I do be normal."

"Don't worry Harry, there's actually been quite a few inheritance's happenin' earlier than expected." Hagrid explained. "Beast Blood's waking up early in a number of students." This didn't help Harry feel better at all.
---

12:30am August 1st saw Harry Potter at Hogwarts earlier than ever along with a few others. "You said quite a few, this is only six." Harry said counting the students at their respective house tables.

"Well, most of them are dominants and don't need to be kept at school." Hagrid said. Harry bristled as he recalled the terms for different inheritances. There were dominants, duals and submissive's, or alpha, beta and omega's. If the dominants were not amongst those present then they were all most likely submissive. Which meant he was submissive. Hagrid hadn't gotten taller Harry had gotten smaller. Hagrid sensed Harry's resentment. "Now now, Harry, being submissive isn't that bad, your definitely the smarter of the three types." Hagrid offered. It helped a little but he still wasn't impressed. He scanned the six present students to pinpoint any he recognised. Daphne Greengrass from Slytherin, Shamus Finnegan from Gryffindor, Hannah Abbott from Hufflepuff, Luna Lovegood from Ravenclaw. He squinted at the boy with the Gryffindor scarf facing away from him. Did he know that guy? His eyes singled out and Blaise Zabini from Slytherin as well. He bristled in annoyance as he heard one other person enter the room. Draco Malfoy. Figures the mouth breather had to be submissive, the amount of times Draco had chickened out or been a complete wimp, it just made sense. Harry fought back a smirk as he was in the same boat it seemed. So including him there were eight of them.