Preening = Therapy

Harry exited his bedroom awake and in a good mood the next morning, he'd been surprised to find Tippy in the kitchen making breakfast for him. She'd said since he'd been so polite to her that she felt it was only fair to make him breakfast. He'd thanked her, complimented her cooking and asked if she was going to eat, to which she replied she shouldn't until after everyone else was eating. He'd then smiled and told her he wouldn't tell anyone and handed her a piece of toast. She'd squeaked with surprise and joy. While he'd been bathing she'd taken it upon her self to tidy up. When he came out he found Headwig and her chicks, fed and her barn cleaned, the floors swept and the windows open. "Wow..."

"Does sir mind if Tippy does this often?" Tippy asked. She looked at him with wide hopeful eyes and he shook his head.

"I don't mind at all Tippy. But you must let me do something for you every now and then. Promise?" He asked.

"Oh yes, sir! Tippy promises, cross her heart." She squeaked.

"Please, call me Harry. There's no need for formalities, we're friends." He said with a smile.

"Of course Master Harry."

"No need for master either. Just Harry."

"Oh, of course mas- oh, Tippy means H-Harry. Tippy must be getting back to the kitchens now."

"Would you like me to accompany you?"

"Oh Tippy would like that very much." He smiled and finished drying his hair, he opened the door for the little elf and stepped out after her.

"Morning Harry." Blaise called. "Watchya doin?"

"I'm going to the kitchens." Harry replied wondering why he didn't think being around the Slytherin was annoying.

"Whys that? Want the elves to make you something?" Blaise asked.

"No, Tippy here already did. I'm just accompanying her back." Blaise found this intriguing and he looked at the small house elf.

"Did she ask you to?" He said his expression guarded. "Is she taking advantage of your kindness?"

"T-Tippy would do no such thing. Harry is a most trusted friend of Tippy." Tippy said nervously.

"She's rather informal." He huffed.

"I told her to be, and I offered to accompany her." Harry said proudly. Blaise looked at him like he was a mad man but said nothing as Tippy and Harry left. "Odd boy..."

They reached the kitchens with no further interruption and Tippy thanked him and scurried off to do her morning jobs. Harry strolled back to find Professor McGonigall waiting for him at the entry way to the sanctuary. "Mr Zabini let me know where you'd gone off to." She said with a smile. "That was very kind of you, I'm sure it made her day. There's a meeting inside, you'll be meeting your guard today." Harry nodded and followed her inside. He singled out Luna and was glad to see the seat to her right wasn't taken. He slid in next to her and tuned into the speech.

"Dominants are not easily misled, if they want to they will go through any means to get to you. While it's not necessary to have guards yet as the school has no unmated Dominants it is a good time for you to get used to your guards presence, once the school year starts they will be a necessity." The man before them explained. A worried murmur spread through those present, where Dominants mindless beasts that preyed on innocent submissive's? The man picked up on this. "Most Dominants will be able to control themselves, some will be drawn to you instinctively. There has been a scent dampener placed on the school, and extra precautions added to the sanctuary to keep you safe. The guards are just that little bit of extra safety."