Family Reunion

Harry looked at the ring on his finger. It was a thin band of gold adorned with a round Lapis Lazuli stone. Imprinted on the sides was a crest Harry now recognised as his family crest. It was a Veela figure back to back with a Werecat figure both holding swords, in between them was a winged cat, it's wings spread and arched up over its head it tail curled over a blade of its own. He grabbed Theo's hand wordlessly and examined the Nott Family Crest. It was a human formed Wind Cat with its wings arched up around the sun above a human figure. Harry looked back at his own, releasing Theo's hand, which he had on his pointer finger, he ran a thumb over the crest and felt a sense of pride. He wasn't the only Potter in the world.

"I take it you like it." Theo chuckled. Harry didn't look away from the ring as he elbowed Theo.

"Shut up, I'm memorising the crest." He breathed his green eyes focusing intently, he was sure he'd seen it before but couldn't recall where.

"We're expected to be at the welcoming ceremony, if you keep staring we'll be late. It's yours forever and magically imbued so you'll never lose it." Theo said dragging the younger boy out of the small house Harry'd been given to stay in. The boy wriggled out of his grasp and walked behind him. Harry was to sit next to Theo on a stage he's green eyes looked at his feet to avoid looking at the growing crowd.

"People of Central Town Lapis we gather today to welcome home a member of our community as well as welcome a new part of the family." Daisy said. "Theodor Nott has returned home brining with him my own Great Great Grandson Harry Potter." The crowd cheered and Theo waved whilst Harry smiled nervously. "Harry come up here please." Daisy said. Harry stood up and walked to her side and felt her place an arm around his shoulders.

"Harry here inherited early so he is only fourteen, even you who inherited at sixteen know how difficult it was so if you have any tips or if he asks for help please do so." She said. "Do you have anything to say Harry?" Harry's mouth clamped shut as he eyed the crowd and he shook his head shrinking back into her side. The woman laughed softly and told him to go back to his seat.

"Scaredy cat." Theo teased. Harry glared at him and poked his tongue out.

"Not a scaredy cat." He mumbled.

"As tradition when a precious member comes home we will hold a feast and dance tonight. Enjoy yourself because tomorrow we get back to work." Daisy said. After the crowd dispersed and music sounded around the area Harry stuck by Theo, he was the one Harry knew the most so he felt safe in the older boys presence. Which he quickly questioned when Theo stepped aside for two subs to approach. When they caught his scent they noticed Luna's scent mixed in his and gave small disappointed smiles but stuck around to chat anyway, mainly to Theo now since Theo was dominant and mateless. They then managed to convince Theo to get up on stage and sing. Theo started a rather sensual song making sub girls swoon and sub guys pine, he grinned and pointed at Harry cheekily but the dual rolled his eyes and walked away. He found apple juice, a nice surprise from the usual beverages he had at this time of year. His mind mulled over what Daisy had said about Rowena being a Kappa. The Kappa were the creatures who'd almost wiped out their entire race and yet Daisy, who'd lost her father in law and her mate to the Kappa was friends with one. If that wasn't a sign of good will, forgiveness and patience Harry didn't know what was. Warning signals flared as he picked up the scent of a dominant approaching. He glanced over his shoulder to spot a lean man stalking towards him and Harry tensed.

"You look like someone just stood on your tail there Kitten." The man said with a smirk. "I mean no harm. I just wanted to check out the new Potter."

"You sound so creepy Josh." A dominant woman purred. "No wonder the poor cub is so scared."

"He's not scared he's wary. Shove off Jenny." Josh sighed. The woman grinned and stuck out her hand for Harry who took it out of politeness.