~8~

Early update because I can

Lexi

I couldn't help if I ran, I knew that there was no point in liking him.
Don't think of him.
Damn you did.
Stop.
Get him out of your head.
Stop.
You love him.
Stop loving him.
Get him ou- woah wait did I just, thank that?
I did.
I thought it.
"You love him."
I said it.
I do.
I believe it.
I love Lucas Friar.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
Yes.
I do.
I love him.
I had to tell him, but I couldn't I can't ruin it.
"Lexi! Lexi wait." I hear a feminine voice call. I spun around to see Riley.
"Oh hey Riley."
"Lexi you need to go out with Lucas."
"Riley, no you like him." I said.
"I know but you did first, please he's a wreck and you do something to him." She said.
"Ok, where is he?"
"Near his locker."
"Ok." I turned and ran back to her s locker and that's when I saw him. He wasn't by himself. He was with a brunette girl. Kissing.
"Lucas?" I said chocking on a sob.
"L-Lexi?" He said pulling away hearing my voice.
"H-how could you?" I asked.
"I'm sorry, Lexi wait." He called out but I was already gone.
Running for the second time that day.

________________

"H-he was kissing her Riley." I sobbed into Riley's shoulder.
"Hey it's ok,."
"I-I'm sorry, I'm a mess." I say.
"No your okay hey Maya is gonna be here soon do you wanna come shopping?"
"Yeah sure I just gotta go change and get ready, meet here in an hour?"
"Sure, ask Farkle the way through the window."
"Ok see you then."
I left through the front door. I ran up stairs to my house and ran to my room. I decided to wear some floral tights with a pink crop top and I kept my hair in a high pony. I grabbed my credit card and handbag and left through go the window.
"Hey Riley, hey Maya." I said as I came through the window.
"Hey Lexi, Riley told me I'm sorry." She said embracing me in a hug.
"It's fine, lets go shopping."
"Let's go."
We caught the subway to the mall and we walked to the front.
"Ok so do you wanna go to forever 21 first?" Maya asked.
"Yeah sure but we need to go to IcE design after ok." Riley says. (A/n idk if you have ice design in America I'm Australian so yeah, it's big over here.)
"Then Supré." (A/n yea again idk if u have it, soz)
"Yay lets go shopping." I said as if I was marching an army to battle.
We walked around for two hours and every shop we went to we came out with at least three bags. I got a call from dad.
(L-Lexi, M-her dad or Minkus)
L hi daddy.
M hey Lexi I heard, I'm sorry darling.
L I'm ok daddy I'm shopping.
M yes well I'm calling to tell you I've added to your card, honey go nuts.
L Omg thank you daddy.
M no problem honey love you.
L love you to, bye.
M bye
I hung up. The girls turned to look at me.
"Ok guys are you hungry? Food and drinks on me." I announced throwing my hands in the air nearly losing all my bags. We walked to the food court and went to Subway. We all ordered. I got a six-inch chicken teriyaki, Riley got a six-inch pizza sub, Maya got a foot-long Meatball sub. I payed and we all sat down to eat.
"Guys thanks for this I really needed it." I thanked the girls.
"Why, you payed for the sub." Maya said confused.
"No for bringing me here." I laughed.
"Oh that's ok."
We finished our Subway and headed to do more shopping. We found a photo booth. Now most people would walk past but we're three teenage girls. It was photo booth time. We took like a million. We pulled out the photos I got a strip, Maya got one and so did Riley. We kept walking when we stopped by a jewellery shop. Maya stared in the window, she was eying of a silver locket. I saw the price $60. She sighed and walked away that's when I got the idea.
"Hey you guys go ahead I'll be right there I need to look at something in the chemist." I said.
"Ok we won't go far." Riley said. They turned and started walking away. I walked into the jewellery shop and asked for the locket. They brought it out and showed me. It was kept in a velvet box.
"Would you like to engrave something on it?" The lady asked.
"Um yeah how much will it cost?"
"Who is it for?"
"My friend she doesn't have the most money so I want to do something for her." I said.
"I'll tell you what, free engraving." She said.
"Thank you, she will love this."
"No problem, what would you like it to say."
I thought, then I got an idea.
"Um, how about Maya and Riley sisters not by blood but by love." I asked the lady.
"Sure, do you have a photo?"
"Um yeah here." I passed the lady one of the photo's.
"Who is the third girl?"
"Um that's Riley, the blonde one is Maya"
"Oh ok, what would your name be?"
"Lexi."
"Ok I'll have it ready in ten minutes." I smiled and walked out. I caught up to the girls who were in IcE design.
"Hey guys."
"Hey where did you go?"
"I just looked at something."
"Ok, well what do you think?" Maya asked holding up two dresses one black one blue.
"Blue." Riley and I said in unison.
"Ok blue it is."
We looked around, I brought a super pretty floral dress and some cute low cut shorts with a t-shirt that say I literally woke up like this. I checked the time and realised it had been fifteen minutes.
"Hey guys can we go back this way, I need your opinion." I asked Maya and Riley pointing back towards the jewellery shop.
"Yeah sure lets go." Maya said.
We walked back towards the jewellery shop. When we got there the girls looked at each other confused. I went to the counter and the same lady served me.
"Oh your back your order is ready, it's out the back just let me get it." She said. I thanked her and turned to the girls.
"Wait what did you order?" Maya asked.
"Oh I'm just picking something up for a friend." I told them, it was true, I was,picking it up for Maya. The lady came out with the locket in a red velvet box.
"Here you go." I thanked her again and turned to Maya.
"Maya?" I asked.
"Yes'm." She said. I held out the box for her to take.
"Happy, it's nothing-but-I-think-this-will-really-suit-you day." I said.
She took the box and opened it, her face lit up instantly.
"Oh my god, Lexi, no I can't take this." She said,
"Please I want you to, open it." I insisted. She opened the silver locket and her hand flew to her mouth.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you." She said in a high voice. She gave it to me to put on and I saw what it said Riley, Lexi and Maya sisters not by blood but by love.
I smiled and realised it was true.
Not by blood, by love.

__________________

Hey guys, I hope you like it so far, Ive made a playlist for this on Spotify, it's called Cowboys and City Girls. When I hit 1K on this book I will do character Playlists, anyone who has a cover is welcome to send them to me on Chloekennedy0@icloud.com and any trailers as well, I will put them on YouTube along with a shoutout, if you have me on Twitter I will be giving hints and taking suggestions!
Twitter: Newt_tmr_Thomas.
Instagram fan: Newt_tmr_Thomas.
Instagram personal: Chloesoccer234
Spotify: Newt_TMR_Thomas
Word count: 1273
Edited: no